Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Nuevo Laredo - A Little Help

AAAColumbo

Hey fellows...I have a quick question about Nuevo Laredo. I plan on going there next weekend and I was wondering if there are safe places to park and leave my car in Nuevo Laredo so that I can walk around and check out the graneros. Thanks.

Walk across if you haven't been before and don't know where you're going. You can park within a block or so of the bridge.

Walk across. You can claim your gear at the border. It's too risky to take your car across. Your insurance doesn't cover once your across, and there is a risk of your vehicle getting stolen.

i usually walk across, but have driven across twice and loaded up with supplements.. if you drive, there will be a street called "Obregon" its about the 3rd or 5th street once u cross.. turn RIGHT, and drive a couple of blocks until you see a school looking place with many parking places and is always empty.. no tight squeezin parallel parking.. once you decide to leave mexico, just pull out of the parkin place and keep goin right.. make the next possible right and drive until you must turn right.. go straight several blocks and you will be able to turn left onto the bridge.. hope this helps amigo

biteme said:
Walk across. You can claim your gear at the border. It's too risky to take your car across. Your insurance doesn't cover once your across, and there is a risk of your vehicle getting stolen.

I'm not %100 sure...but I thought you can't declare Vet Gear? :(

almost everyone on this board will tell you that there is no way in hell you could ever declare vet gear and have it go thru.. However, on 3 seperate occasions, I have declared 2-3 bottles of vet gear and was allowed to keep it.. all three times were with a different agent inspecting it.. the first time i asked before i crossed with it and the agent told me it would be at his discretion and that he would definately drill me with sum questions about the gear and why i wanted it. i then told him that its basically the same as the primoteston and sus that I can declare, but at a much cheaper price and its for personal body enhancement use.. at any rate, its good to ask before u decide to bring it across and tell them how many bottles of vet gear u plan on bringing in and ask them if that would more than likely be allowed to pass.. he wont say definitively until he sees it, but a few bottles will almost always be allowed.. if not, you'll be allowed to take it back to the vet..

Top Bottom