Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

nolv / arimidex stopping gains??

mrjrock19

1-10 500/wk enan
1-5 35/ed dbol
8-12 50/eod winny
13-16 pct

will taking nolv and or arimidex throughout the cycle reduce my gains?

in a word.....no

I refuse to use test without them

I agree, with test there should be an anit E. I am presently using Test E and prop without an anit E and feel like a stuck pig. I have just begun to use some nolva. The bloat is killing me.

Guards is right on! It might keep off some weight gains due to lowering water retention, but what you gain in lean muscle mass will not be affected. More of a quality gain instead of getting all big, soft, and puffy.

SO the whole reduction of IGF-1 is not true?

Ive done 3 cycles. First time was 600(T200)+600boldenone and 20mg nolva and gained 32lbs in 12 weeks. Second time was 500mgprimoteston+600boldenone and 20mg nolva and had trouble gaining, so it kinda makes it a mystery. Im on my 3rd cycle (500sus+10mg nolva and gaining ok)

don't take nolva during unless you feel it necessary. dex or exem during is great idea IMO.

Nolva really helped me ,getting out the bloat.Before I was big but without definition,now i only i lost few pounds but mostly water .But there is more
definition and vascularity is starting to show.

lartinos said:
don't take nolva during unless you feel it necessary. dex or exem during is great idea IMO.
Bro, if you get mor opinions elswhere they will almost all agree with me.

lartinos, are you disagreeing with yourself there?

just restating what I said. Maybe I'll stay away from doing that in the future. Thought it was good idea at the time. What's your take on this DT?

Top Bottom