Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Next cycle ?

ourouk

Hi,

I'm

Male, 39 yo
5'9'', 277lbs, 22% BF
Was at 350lbs a year and a half ago
Actually on TRT (Androgel) prescribed by a doctor
I live in Quebec, Canada

I work out 6 times a week, weight training
I eat very clean and lean (keto diet at about 2500 cal/day)
Breakfast: 3 whole eggs, green pepper spinach
AM Snack: 120gr meat, 2 cups of veggies
Lunch: 220gr meat, 2 cups of veggies or a salad
AM snack: 120gr meat, 2 cups of veggies
diner: 220gr meat, 2 cups of veggies or a salad
evening snack: 120gr meat, 2 cups of veggies

Once a week I have a recarb day
Pre-workout: 1 scoop whey powder, 4 caps of Alpha GPC and Spike shooter
Post workout: 2 scoops whey powder, 5 gr BCAA, 5gr, Glutamine and 5 gr of Creatine

Supplements:
omega 3 8 per day
Calcium and Vit D: 2 per day
ZMA 3 per day

Cycle #1
Test Cyp 250mg E2D for 10 weeks

Cycle #2
Tren A 75mg E2D

Cycle #3
W 1-7: Tren H (parabolan) 100mg E2D
W 1-7: Anavar 50mg ED
W 1-10: Test E 250mg 1/week
W 1 - : GH 3.3ui 6 days per week (for at least 6 months, ideally a year
W11: break
W12-13: HCG 2500UI E4D

Cycle #4
W 1-12 Test Prop 100mg E2D
W 1-12 Winstrol 1 ml E2D (Don't remember the concentration)
W 1-12 Equipoise 1 ml E2D (Don't remember the concentration)
W 14-16 HGC 2500 ui E4D

Cycle #5
W 1-12 Test Prop 100mg ED
W 1-12 Tren A 50mg ED
W 1-10 Deca 250mg Every week
W1 -3 Dbol 50 mg/day

Now I am on the PCT and plan to be off until January, not to be clean for a blood test in December.

I am trying to start planning the next cycle soon since, I'll have also to gear the gear in advance. I am a bit lost since I wonder if I should look for new products, or redo, for example cycle #3 with different dosage.

What do you believe would be the best next cycle for me

Thanks,

Which ever one of those you liked best? Only you can tell what your body responds to best and with 5 cycles under your belt im sure you have a vague idea...

you have used a lot of compounds and have more experience than some here including me, seem to me you use high doses and multiple compound-- here is my idea of a good stack. just an opinion!
(Test Prop. 100 mg EOD weeks 1-4 (kick start instead of an oral)
Test CYP or E 500 or 750 mg/week 1-12
Tren A 50mg ED 2-12
12 weeks total and high dosages of test for the first few weeks but always under 1000mg, then the long esters will kick in and you will be at 500 or 750, the tren you seem to have experience with so the sides are probably known to you already and must be tolerable for your cycles this cycle would be a major cycle and if you can afford PRIMO would be a nice addition, im sure you would benefit from HCG throughout the cycle. )***

***This infomation is for entertainment purposes only. Not to be taken seriously or to be used in any way as medical advise or as a reasonable idea to partake in any of the advise given.***

Need some goals, buddy.

Once we know those, it will make giving recommendations about cycles a lot easier.

theres no where else to go from cycle 5 other than to add gh out of the compounds we are allowed to disguss here. dosages would be the place to go. up a little from the last cycle and maybe add some gh or change things around a bit like this

W 1-12 Test Prop 100mg ED
W 1-10 Deca 500mg Every week
W1 -4 Dbol 50 mg/day
W8-12 75mg var ed

Need some goals, buddy.

Once we know those, it will make giving recommendations about cycles a lot easier.

My goals are to bulk while losing fat, I understand these two goals don't coexist very well, I believe that the more mass I have the easier it will be to burn that fat.

FYI, I have done so far 5 cycles and the last one was with Test P, Tren A, Deca and Dbol. Unless you tell me it is ok, I don't believe my next cycle should use the same compounds ?

I consider gh, provisionning is not easy and very expensive in Canada. I look for quality.

Top Bottom