Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Newbie oral stanozolol and andriol cycle

jasp

Considering a stanozolol and andriol 8 week cycle...basically something posted on the web. Does this look like a solid start to get something going that can be kept at the end of the cycle. Do I need to get into PCT (clomid, nolvadex) or is it not necessary since this is fairly mild. Just looking for feedback...I am looking to start with an oral cycle first and see how it goes.
WeekStanozolol mg/dayAndriol caps/day115-215-320442045206625672568-6

Considering a stanozolol and andriol 8 week cycle...basically something posted on the web. Does this look like a solid start to get something going that can be kept at the end of the cycle. Do I need to get into PCT (clomid, nolvadex) or is it not necessary since this is fairly mild. Just looking for feedback...I am looking to start with an oral cycle first and see how it goes.
WeekStanozolol mg/dayAndriol caps/day115-215-320442045206625672568-6

No, just no.

First off, how old are you?

What is your height, weight and bf %?

A "Good" first cycle is something simple generally. Injectable drugs are by in large much less dangerous than their oral counterparts. They are not liver toxic, they do not mess up your blood lipid profile as badly, and the gains are usually more "permanent". Stick around and do some more reading before jumping the gun with steroids...they should be a last resort rather than a quick fix.

^^^^^ Agreed. You came to the right place to learn tough....

Lets' start with the basics; stats, diet, training history and we'll help from there....

Alright...34 yrs old, 6'4", 210lbsBF 12%...lifting 9 years...past 3 years finally got my diet, lifting cycles rest etc in line to get some solid gains. Took a d-bol cycle once when my diet sucked and reaped the non rewards... corrected that problem and have beeen supplementing with all the OTC stuff for past few years (creatine, protein, glutamine, animal multi, NO, 6-oxo etc). Looking to do it better but hoping to avoid injectibles first, not the best option I know but is it really pretty a straight bad idea to do this oral cycle. I know D-bol slam your liver but thought these were better and had more potential to keep the gains>

So my next step plan is a cycle of deca and dbols with clomid for pct...although i was going to wait maybe i should head in this direction first?

just go for a simple 250-500mgs test cycle fella...why u trying to avoid the needle?

+1 Gotta agree here. You will get so much more from a 250mg test e or test cyp cycle than what your thinking of doing. Less sides & better results imo.
But I still dont think you know enough about AAS to do anything. Stick around & get to know some of the leaders around here and you will benefit greatly (so will your body)

Top Bottom