Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to pros?

num1ztunnr

Hello everyone my name is kevin. I'm 35 yo new to the forums. But not new to the game. I have dabbled in steroids in the past and I have been lifting (sculpting) for 14 years I'm 195 lbs, not sure of bmi or fat % if I had to guess I'm probably around 6% bf. striations visible even in legs. I have decided to go prohormone. My choice was testplex 450 I got it thinking it was a decent stack. But if something goes wrong while on...I'm not going to know what Ester it is. Without any further or do here's the line up.

Week 1-6 test plex 450 - 4 chloro 17 methyl-androst,1,4 dien 3 17 b - diol
(Halovar) converting to turinabol
1 pill 15mg

2a3a eithio-17a-methyl-17 b hydroxy- 5androstan(epistane) 1 pill 6mg

Methyl 1 4 androstenediol (m1 4add)
1 pill 30mg

13 ethyl 3 methoxy - gona- 2,5 (10) 17one (max lmg) 1 pill 15mg

N acetyl-L- cysteine 50 my per pill

1st week one pill of testplex 450. Each week I will assess my tolerance. And prob up the doseage to end with 3 pills a day for 2 or 3 weeks

I will also be taking cycle assist which I've already started preloading, along with d spark it's in the mail...fish oils and extra thistle to boot.

PctWeek 6 to 10 nolva
Pct week 6 through 12
D spark
Hc generate
Milk thistle
Cycle assist
Is it too much
Am I an idiot? (Don't answer that)

I'm looking for knowledge if u can comment..I've done a bit of research on these compounds just wish I had not gone with a quad stack..it's probably underdosed. But it's my first pro so I'll go with it..ok already have it...just waiting on dspark n hc generate to hit the mail box.

Thanks

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

I'll keep it simple. Prohormones are generally more toxic and less effective than steroids. If the legality is what matters to you: use prohormones. If health and results matter to you, use pharm grade non vet steroids.

As for the pct,it stinks. Use hcgenerate ON cycle, along with N2GUARD. For PCT use UNLEASHED and PF POSTCYCLE. Follow with BRIDGE. I won't even get into why, other than thats whats been used by advanced users for years now and everybody who knows anything knows they work. And always have some adex and/or aromsin on hand.

That's my advice.

If you want to try a good pro/DS... Check out oxandrovar. There's an awesome ingredient lineup in it

Supplement Facts:
PER 1 CAPSULE PROFILE
OxandroVar- 60CAPS

(METHYLCLOSTEBOL)
-4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-en-17ß-ol-3-one-.......25mgs

(EPISTANE)
-2,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol-.......20mgs

(TRENAVAR)
-Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione- …...........20mgs

(Hexadrone)
6a-Chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one......100mg

BIO-SORB (ABSORPTION / TIME RELEASE MATRIX)

CARBOPOL........................15mgs

^ nice dry, lean gains with this one. Run some n2guard with it to protect yourself

If you want to try a good pro/DS... Check out oxandrovar. There's an awesome ingredient lineup in it

Supplement Facts:
PER 1 CAPSULE PROFILE
OxandroVar- 60CAPS

(METHYLCLOSTEBOL)
-4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-en-17ß-ol-3-one-.......25mgs

(EPISTANE)
-2,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol-.......20mgs

(TRENAVAR)
-Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione- …...........20mgs

(Hexadrone)
6a-Chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one......100mg

BIO-SORB (ABSORPTION / TIME RELEASE MATRIX)

CARBOPOL........................15mgs

^ nice dry, lean gains with this one. Run some n2guard with it to protect yourself

^Agreed. For your goals, Oxandrovar looks like a great option for you if you want to go the legal route.

1-6 Oxandrovar 2-3 caps per day (start at 2 caps and bump to 3 caps at 3-4 week mark)
1-6 N2guard
1-6 HCGenerate

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...17-not-your-average-test-booster-1257533.html

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/b...hytoserms-347-347-beyond-natural-1260633.html

Use RickRock10 at N2BM for 10% off

At 2 - 3pills I'm going to need at least to bottles of oxandrovar. No sweat.. just looked at the no guard and hc generate as well. .order will go in soon..what's ur opinion on dspark???..Since I already ordered some....oh n I definitely will get some pct from ancillary guys..looked them up to and everyone is hyping them up... I'm on my thanks to u RickRock....thanks again for the constructive criticism and feedback from Nelson Montana and JBranken also...my mind body and soul thanks you...i was getting ready to do my body a disservice. !!! I'll let you know how it goes...I'll be on the threads n forums more, thanks again. ( in the background plays "here I go again on my own") .....

Top Bottom