Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New Cycle need help ....cutting cycle

joshuaua

5'9
5 years exp.

I took winny in the summer, it was decent. I just finished a Test- Enanthate 500mg a week for about 2 solid months. Saw basically no results? May have been all oil no test in the vial for all i know. i saw better results from the winny only cycle. I gained no muscle size (measured it), ten pounds of water weight and no strength.

Right now I've been on Clen from two weeks, jsut starting my two weeks off. Liking it so far.

What I want input on is a new cycle i'm going to do as it gets warmer. I wanna get cut up....i'm only 10.5% BF but look more...just my body type i suppose. So i was thinking of a stack of :
either..
Clen
anavar
tren

or
anavar
tren
Test-E (i'll get better stuff this time)

or
Clen
tren
Test- E

Which would be the best cycle for cutting. This'll basically be my 3'rd cycle. So which one? 1,2, or 3? why and ya...Thanks Guys.

You'd wanna do Test with TREN unless you want Tren dick , and clen can be added to any cycle as long as it's cycled 2 weeks on 2 weeks off..
my 02 cents

Tren ace and prop alone will get you awsome results..

If ya want a sikk cycle add masteron in there

So Tren ace, Prop, and masteron...Also if ya want add clen and cycle it the way you said...You will drop BF..thats the cycle ill be doing come April.

Top Bottom