Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my right arm is bigger than my left!

chickmagnet

my left arm is bigger than my right!

anyone have this problem?? I recently injured my right shoulder, and my right arm is still alot weaker than my left...Ive just noticed today that my left arm is about a half an inch bigger....how the hell do i fix this???

Last edited:
you do alot of shit with your right instead of left...cuase you are probably right handed..thats why...that and mastebation...

Re: my left arm is bigger than my right!

chickmagnet said:
anyone have this problem?? I recently injured my right shoulder, and my right arm is still alot weaker than my left...Ive just noticed today that my left arm is about a half an inch bigger....how the hell do i fix this???

how did you injure it ?

playing football...i messed it up pretty bad a few months ago and it hasnt completely healed...its much weaker than my left arm now and i end up cheating my right arm when doing curls.....as it is, i cant even bench or do shoulder presses right now.

sounds like you need some physical therapy, anyhow take it slow and work it back up to normal, injuries take time to heal, you'll get there

Work with as much weight as your rite arm can handle and dont do things that would include both your arms. If you would do the 35's (bicep curls) with your rite arm, do the same with your left, BUT dont do extra with your left just cuz ya can. Pretend that both arms are the same strength as ur rite and go from there.

yeahh my right is bigger than my left... from what everyone tells me, you got to train using dumbells. Train the weakest one first until failure. Then do the same amount of reps you did with the weak arm on your strong arm. Eventually the weak arm is going to catch up. I see an improvement on my left arm already using this method... try it out.

Top Bottom