Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Post Cycle Therapy Plan

British Bulldog

Guys, don’t flame me for this one.

I did 2 back-to-back cycles, which ended 2 weeks ago. The first was dianabol/test.cypionate/deca for 6 weeks, and the second was anavar only for 4 weeks. I never used any post-cycle therapy & now I’m suffering. I’m going through a major crash, loosing strength and mass at twice the rate I gained it. Good news is sex drive is starting to return & hopefully things will stabilize soon.

I’ve learnt a major lesson from this & have thoroughly planned my post-cycle routine to end the next cycle, which will start in 1-2 week’s time. Here it is:

Weeks 1-6: 40mg dbol per day
Weeks 1-10: 500mg test.enanthate per week
Weeks 1-9: 400mg equipoise per week

Weeks 11-12: OFF

Week 13: 10mg dbol/day + day 1 (300mg clomid), days 2-7 (150mg clomid)
Week 14: 10mg dbol/day + 100mg clomid/day
Week 15: 50mg clomid/day + 3 tabs clenbuterol
Weeks 16: 3 tabs clenbuterol

The dbol is taken in a single 10mg dosage every morning for the first 2 weeks of clomid therapy. The theory is that it will prevent a crash due to low test, while clomid is still doing its magic. A single low dose of dbol has been shown not to inhibit test production significantly. Will replace dbol with clenbuterol for weeks 15 + 16 to prevent anti-catabolic effects of any cortisone still in me.

What do you think? Is it overly excessive? Will it work?

3 months off. Will consume protein at 1.5g and calories at 15 kcals per pound of body mass. Training will be 3 x per week, with only 2-3 heavy sets per body part & the remainder of moderate intensity.

During Cycle:

Mon: Chest + Biceps
Tue: Back

Thu: Shoulders + Triceps
Fri: Legs

Off Cycle:

Mon: Chest + Biceps
Wed: Back + Triceps
Fri: Legs + Shoulders

I drop some exercises when off cycle so I can easily fit all training into 3 days.

It is my understanding that Clomid should not be taken during a dbol bridge.

I do not think the clomid will raise the natural test prod. because the dbol is suppressing it(and it will still supress it to some extent, though not fully)
And dbol is stronger than clomid, and will probably overpower it.

Take into consideration, I am stating the words probably, and this is just my opinions on the subject.

I do like the idea of the dbol bridge, but not clomid during.

Again, I would be happier if you proved me wrong with your results, because then I could give it a shot myself. (even though I would be wrong, and be making an ass out of myself...LOL)

Good luck bro,
-Dr. D

Diabolical say a true. Do not run Clomid with Dbol, you are doing nothing in that form. Run Clomid two days after last Dbol, 100 mg first week and after 50 mg. Take some HCG for two weeks at 2500 I.U. each 5 days, starting it same time at Clomid. Continue CLomid for four weeks more

I like to work legs on tuesays to give my arms a rest to grow. Works for me, and I usually do super sets on thursdays. I also like to work back and bi's the same day as well as chest and tri's the other. It only makes sense because they are the secondary muscles that are being workt that day. (bi's and tri's)

Top Bottom