Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My muscles cramp while doing simple stuff

wtlftr

Today i was jump roping and after 20 seconds my calves cramped. Another instance: I was doing a back stretch and my glutes cramped. Yet another: I sprinted and got a hammy cramp. What is going on?

My first diagnosis, going on your limited info, would be an electrolyte imbalance.

Low levels of either potassium, calcium or magnesium can cause cramping. This can be from dehydration, or in very active athletes, a dilution caused by an intake of too much purified water.

Other info would be more helpful.

What is your h20 intake like?
Any AAS useage?
What supplements are you taking?
What are the specifics of your diet?
What are the specifics of a weekly workout schedule?
Does the cramping happen with heavy resistance training?
Does the cramping only happen when you train cold? Or warmed up?

I had a similar problem shortly after I started martial arts training; I had upped my water intake greatly, but didn't compensate for lost electrolytes from sweating so much during training.

I would cramp like crazy after training while doing passive static stretching. Problem was solved with diet corrections.

Other info would be more helpful.

What is your h20 intake like?1 .25 gallons a day
Any AAS useage? none
What supplements are you taking? ephedrine, aspirin, caffeine, glutamine pepetides, M!T, protein power
What are the specifics of your diet?25% p, 45%CHO, 30%
What are the specifics of a weekly workout schedule? good regime. I hit backchest and tries twice a week and legs twice a week. NSCA has an excellent workout for Hypertrophy and I am following it.
Does the cramping happen with heavy resistance training? no, light wt
Does the cramping only happen when you train cold? Or warmed up? both

Seems like a solid diet and healthy regime; you could try picking up an electrolyte mixture, and using it prior to working out. Also, supplementing with a Cal/mag or just mag at night may be benificial.

This is what I use.

It also may not hurt to see your family doc and request a CBC /w electrolyte panel based on your complaints.

Top Bottom