Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just curious Test booster pct

Ok here we gooooo

Currently winding down on my 16 Week cycle:

Dbol weeks 1-2 20mg daily

Dbol weeks 3-4 jumped to 40mg daily

Test E 400mg twice a week weeks 1-16

Deca 300mg twice a week weeks 1-14

Have used Exemestane through out cycle as usual when needed

As well as N2Guard but thinking about switching on my next cycle to animal pak (2) daily packs with Tudca. Thoughts on this guys 🤔

My pct will include the usual suspects of nolva and clomid for 4 weeks. Then I wait two and start next cycle which I will list below. I have heard mixed reviews on the use of hgc so I’ve never used it but maybe coming off a cycle around 13 years ago so I don’t incorporate it.

My original question was should I add a test booster for pct if in 6 weeks I’m starting a new cycle.

Next cycle will be

Dbol weeks 1-2 20mg daily

Dbol weeks 3-4 jumped to 40mg daily

Test compound 250 which includes: Testosterone Decanoate, Testosterone Phenylpropionate, Testosterone Propionate, Testosterone Isocaproate

Test compound 250 EOD Weeks 1-6

Test E 200 / Deca 200 twice a week weeks 1-14

Test E 250 twice a week weeks 15-16

Thoughts on this fellows and be nice no insults and smart remarks please I’ve been pinning for over 12 years and usually stay in a certain lane. If there are adjustments that you guys see I can make to improve this fight against Father Time 🥊 please feel free to assist be

Blood work is fine everything stable thanks Dr. Bombay 😂😂😂

And finally I have a shit load of Oxandrolone.

Thoughts as well as to a kick ass cycle for me

Oh yea what happened to the ap I have to log in thru web site maybe it’s just me

Thanks Bros 👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾

Kin

Kind of my pct is about 4 weeks and I wait 2 weeks generally and start again that’s how I’ve always done it bro
you do realize thats just goin to shave years off your life constantly staying on cycle like that right? especially now as you get older... this is extremely bad man, no shit and im not saying that to be some scary bitch or something, thats fact...

you do realize thats just goin to shave years off your life constantly staying on cycle like that right? especially now as you get older... this is extremely bad man, no shit and im not saying that to be some scary bitch or something, thats fact...
So how long after pct should I wait till next cycle in your opinion

So how long after pct should I wait till next cycle in your opinion
16 weeks of long esters, you need to add 7 more weeks to that. so really you are on almost half the year being shut down

it will take just as long to recover. bloodwork will show you

at your age and with these long 'cycles' might be time to just go the trt route

Top Bottom