Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Just curious Test booster pct

jaeson003

I would appreciate the thoughts of my fellow peers on this question I have. While doing a pct is there any need to add a test booster etc to recovery if I’m going to jump right back on a cycle right after PCT? What’s the advantage? Curious

Honestly, I do not even pct anymore. I'm 57 and once I am done with a cycle i jump back on trt. No sense in wasting money on test boosters, I know that test will get me there.

I guess i may be misunderstanding or misreading...

are you saying you are running a cycle, then a pct and then immediately jumping right back on a cycle with no break??

I would appreciate the thoughts of my fellow peers on this question I have. While doing a pct is there any need to add a test booster etc to recovery if I’m going to jump right back on a cycle right after PCT? What’s the advantage? Curious
I use hcgenerate/n2generate in PCT 3-5 caps helps bring up the natural testosterone production with fadogia, when its out of stock I'm doing 3-4 caps of ostazol m1mk, equally as good but cheaper

@jaeson003 you are a vet on EF and you are doing a big cycle i see
Not my first rodeo age 49 currently on dbol, deca, test e, labs good 👍🏾
We would like to see your LOG journal posted and shared with us. After all the years we need to see what you're doing the community is waiting.

Please post a Log Journal asap for us

Please click the anabolic forum
top RIGHT, you see: +POST THREAD
click that

in Title: write your cycle name, like> My _____ Cycle Log
___ = the name of your log
example: My Testosterone Dbol Deca cycle Log
in body: write your planned cycle or cycle you doing now, your diet, training and we will help you along on your cycle

here are examples of LOG Journals

Top Bottom