Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My beginner cycle

Posted before and got some great advice and looked through many other threads.

My official first cycle is:

100mg Test TRT (prescribed) per week
cardarine 20mg per day
50mg Anavar Odin Pharm from Nap per day
Kril Oil
Seed probiotic
multi vitamin

Monday Arms
Tuesday Shoulders
Wednesday Back
Thursday Chest and Abs
Friday Legs

Been following this for 14 weeks and began addeding the Cardarine and Anavar this week.

My is daily diet is generally:

10am - 2 slices bacon, two eggs, 3/4 oatmeal, tbsp honey, supplements

12pm - protien shake

2pm - cup of ground beef, cup of white rice, tbsp hot sauce

4pm - protien shake

6pm - chicken and veggies

12am - pre-workout then gym

2am - cottege cheese or protien shake after workout

- I'm 5'11" and 220lbs and try to consume 1800 - 2200 calories per day

Any thoughts and advice would be greatly appreciated

Aim of the cycle?

Only suggestion is to Add in some N2GUARD for organ support.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Aim of the cycle?

I'd like to lose body fat and look better. I feel like I've neglected myself and I was starting to feel older than I should.

Definitely in to follow this one. Curious about your schedule and if you are getting enough good quality sleep.

I really don't feel like I get the sleep I should be getting, but I work two full time jobs.

I work from home doing IT work during the day so I get up between 8am and 10am. I've been there 15 years so have some latitude on hours. I work night shift (4-12) Mon, Tues, and Fri, plus the guys I workout with work late too so we go to the gym at 12am.

Only suggestion is to Add in some N2GUARD for organ support.

I will look for this. I googled it and saw other brands on amazon. Will any work or should find that particular name?

Thank you everyone for the positive comments. I will post my workout and get pics

Posted before and got some great advice and looked through many other threads.

My official first cycle is:

100mg Test TRT (prescribed) per week
cardarine 20mg per day
50mg Anavar Odin Pharm from Nap per day
Kril Oil
Seed probiotic
multi vitamin

Monday Arms
Tuesday Shoulders
Wednesday Back
Thursday Chest and Abs
Friday Legs

Been following this for 14 weeks and began addeding the Cardarine and Anavar this week.

My is daily diet is generally:

10am - 2 slices bacon, two eggs, 3/4 oatmeal, tbsp honey, supplements

12pm - protien shake

2pm - cup of ground beef, cup of white rice, tbsp hot sauce

4pm - protien shake

6pm - chicken and veggies

12am - pre-workout then gym

2am - cottege cheese or protien shake after workout

- I'm 5'11" and 220lbs and try to consume 1800 - 2200 calories per day

Any thoughts and advice would be greatly appreciated

i would like to see you swap out the protein powders for some fruit and veggies instead

I'd like to lose body fat and look better. I feel like I've neglected myself and I was starting to feel older than I should.

I really don't feel like I get the sleep I should be getting, but I work two full time jobs.

I work from home doing IT work during the day so I get up between 8am and 10am. I've been there 15 years so have some latitude on hours. I work night shift (4-12) Mon, Tues, and Fri, plus the guys I workout with work late too so we go to the gym at 12am.

I will look for this. I googled it and saw other brands on amazon. Will any work or should find that particular name?

Thank you everyone for the positive comments. I will post my workout and get pics

Looks like N2GUARD is out of stock unfortunately. Needtobuildmuscle.com is where I have purchased it in the past. It’s the only organ support I’ve used. Nothing really compares to the ingredient list it has.

Can anyone on here suggest another option for organ support until it gets restocked??

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Top Bottom