Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My Ankle Injury And Being On Cycle - Extend Thru Rehab?

khemix

Elite Mentor
Platinum
Alright fellas, many of you know that I injured my ankle aprx 4-5 months ago. I finally found out what the problem was this past week: Minor tendon tears and severly strained/stressed muscles, ligaments, and tendons. I'm starting intense physical therapy the 30th of this month and will be doing so for the next 4-6 weeks.

I'm also in the contest here on Elite.

I'm currently on this cycle:
Tren Acet, 100mg/eod, 1-6wks
Test Enth, 750mg/wk, 1-12wks
At the end of week 10 right now.

Do you guys think I should continue the test throughout my physical therapy, considering the fact that I want to recover my injury ASAP for the contest? I don't mind lengthening my cycle and will adjust accordingly. I've also through about bridgeing on a low dose of test until my next cycle, so that's another option. I'm open to all suggestions guys and need to heal this ASAP! Thanks bros and karma where deserved!

Chris

doubles1 said:
During an injury i can only assume this will help you recover faster bro

Still, I think its a better idea to stop the cycle and do your PCT while you are not going to be able to work out 100%. I think extended cycles are a bad idea for your body in the long term, and while short term it might be benificial, I would save the time on for when you can really maximize the juice.

Anthony Starks said:
Still, I think its a better idea to stop the cycle and do your PCT while you are not going to be able to work out 100%. I think extended cycles are a bad idea for your body in the long term, and while short term it might be benificial, I would save the time on for when you can really maximize the juice.

You make a good point. But I won't be doing it to "maximize the juice" or get gains...I'll be doing it for my ankle recovery...

I've been on a cycle for 16 weeks once and didn't notice any more harm to my body than 10 or 12 weeks. (I get bloodwork done)

Chris

khemix said:
You make a good point. But I won't be doing it to "maximize the juice" or get gains...I'll be doing it for my ankle recovery...

I've been on a cycle for 16 weeks once and didn't notice any more harm to my body than 10 or 12 weeks. (I get bloodwork done)

Chris

If it works for you, go for it. Still, ankle injuries are usually problems with the tendons and ligaments, not the muscle, and juice is going to do nothing to help that heal. Good luck with recovery!

khemix said:
Alright fellas, many of you know that I injured my ankle aprx 4-5 months ago. I finally found out what the problem was this past week: Minor tendon tears and severly strained/stressed muscles, ligaments, and tendons. I'm starting intense physical therapy the 30th of this month and will be doing so for the next 4-6 weeks.

I'm also in the contest here on Elite.

I'm currently on this cycle:
Tren Acet, 100mg/eod, 1-6wks
Test Enth, 750mg/wk, 1-12wks
At the end of week 10 right now.

Do you guys think I should continue the test throughout my physical therapy, considering the fact that I want to recover my injury ASAP for the contest? I don't mind lengthening my cycle and will adjust accordingly. I've also through about bridgeing on a low dose of test until my next cycle, so that's another option. I'm open to all suggestions guys and need to heal this ASAP! Thanks bros and karma where deserved!

Chris

You're a tough guy and you know you have a physique. Not sure why you're still crying about your ankle. I've played football and basketball with BOTH my ankles sprained and NEVER cried this much.. I think I'll be in the ATL in October and we'll see what you can do in the weight room, Little Man... and if you bitch about your ankle , I'm gonna put you in a heel hook.

Just kidding,
gjohnson5

gjohnson5 said:
You're a tough guy and you know you have a physique. Not sure why you're still crying about your ankle. I've played football and basketball with BOTH my ankles sprained and NEVER cried this much.. I think I'll be in the ATL in October and we'll see what you can do in the weight room, Little Man... and if you bitch about your ankle , I'm gonna put you in a heel hook.

Just kidding,
gjohnson5

I hate you. :chainsaw:

Lmfao. What inspired you to bring this back from the dead?? And when are you stopping by atlanta? As far as the severity of the injury - I'm having so much trouble with it because 4 years ago I tore it severly and it never healed properly and then I tore them again, no so seriously though. I'll stop bitching about it because I've started to work it fairly well. Mostly with strong rubber-band tecniques. I will say one more time

I hate you. :kapow:

Just kidding but I still hate you. :finger:
Chris

Top Bottom