Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Muscle sprain, rotator cuff injury???

Izzman

Last wednesday, I was shoulder pressin 70 lb dumbells it was one of my last workin sets. I tried to get the last rep but the dumbs fell and instead of lettin em drop I tried to hold on to them so that they would not fall on me, my left arm fell down at an awkward angle and when it came down and fully extended I felt somethin kind of pop in delt. After the incident, I felt no pain and completed my workout how ever I felt like I pulled somethin. The next mornin, I had pain right near my left front delt but I did have full mobility and motion in my arm, but it would hurt when I would move my arms over my head or to the side. The pain has lessened as the days have gone by. My left shoulder however does not feel like it did and when I flex my arms, my right front delt is bigger than my left one, I dont remember it bein like that. I went to the docs today they took an x-ray and said everything was fine but said I should go to the orthopedic doc. The doc today also gave me an anti-inflammotory shot in my arm and that lessened the pain alot. What a way to start off a cycle right, today was my first day startin with all this bull crap. I was hopin to push myself really hard but now it looks like I got to deal with shoulder problems. What do guys think of my situation, I hope i have not sustained a serious injury. I hope it gets better as time goes by and also, you guys have any recommendations?

my left shoulder's fucked from a rotator cuff injory but as long as i stretch the shit out of it before i bench heavy it's fine.

Well, wide benching, especially with heavy weight puts massive pressure on the rotator cuff. Either go narrow grip for a few weeks, or actually take 6 weeks off benching, give the shoulder a chance and then come back. You'll drop a little poundage, but if you are carring an injury, it magnifies as you lift heavier

Top Bottom