Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How to heal Bicep muscle strain grade 2

Time and rest. Can try a sarms healing stack aswell. Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

My bicep muscle got injured when I was doing negatives with a 40 pound dumbbell.

It mainly hurts when I’m flexing my biceps when the arm is fully extended (imagine standing with your arms at your side near your waist like standing normally and then doing a bicep curl) it only hurts at the beginning of the rep, but not when my arm is mid or fully flexed.

Will the pain go away eventually? It’s recovered a lot but it’s taken over 3 months because I reinjured it a couple times.

do you think it will heal eventually?
I stopped doing bicep curls… It’s very lame…

would equipoise help for this? I feel like it would?
would nandrolone be a better choice? I also have pain in my elbow bone with the muscle pain…. And my elbow joint pops more often (like when you crack your knuckles)

have you had an injury like this before?
I had this exact same issue while dickin around on a jet ski. It hurt the most when flexing. I did a round of BPC-157/TB-500 and everything was back to normal. I had the issue for over a year before any treatment

Top Bottom