Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Mood Swings

muscle_geek

Is there anything over-the-counter that would help with mood swings. I haved a couple of incidents that scared the hell out of me recently. I didn't believe in roid rage before, but I have a different view of it now. If anyone else has this problem, let me know what you do about it.

I never got "roid rage" but we all get moody. When I'm on a cycle I remind myself all the time that I'm on and I need to check myself. There really isn't anything you can take, just practice self control.

you go to your local food store and purchase a tupperware set. Take one of the items and fire it down on a hard surface as hard as you can, repeat this process over and over again until you begin to feel better. Tupperware is very durable and can take a beating. Try to avoid jumping on them and stomping on them, they tend to crack at times. I turned to this method after destroying all my regular dishes.

On a serious note, no I dont know of anything.

Last weekend I raged so hard that I blacked out and can't remember everything I did. Nothing like this has ever happened before. I almost never even get angry. I have to attribute the rage to doubling up on Fina (150mg/ED). I did drink that night as well, but not that much and I've done it before without this happening. I'm going to cut back on the Fina dose, but I was wondering if something like DHEA, Sam-E, or maybe even taking Clomid while on would help.

Go to Academy and purchase a punching bag and draw Bin Ladens face on it. Great release of rage.

On 50mg/day of Tren right now and I'm constantly pissed off. Doesn't take much for me to get heated while on Tren.

rickw said:
I never got "roid rage" but we all get moody. When I'm on a cycle I remind myself all the time that I'm on and I need to check myself. There really isn't anything you can take, just practice self control.

thats all you gotta do, juice used to get in my head but then i used that aggression in the gym instead of getting pissed off every second. better for your health this way.

IamTHEman......good call.....this is probably the best medication to calm your mood, unless you can get some valium...that would help as well, but would most likely take away from the gym pump as well.

ive never had too much of a prob with that but this time im a real asshole, real earatible and bitchey, i notice it but i cant do anything to change it its like i dont give a fuck and im jacked on a lot of test so i feel like no one can fuck with me..........my girl hates it when im on a cycle cause im an asshole, well little dose she know this cycloe is going to last the better part of 6 months!!!!!!!

Top Bottom