Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lol what the hells in beastdrol!

Radar always appreciate your op,I know I'm risking overkill but id like to see how my body reacts 30mg I really noticed the jump in look and strength workout absolutely smashed as well,to the point of not being able to grip anything when doing arms(felt fucking fantastic!)I'll try 40 for a week if I adverse I'll taper off 30 then 20.also on my doses I'm spreading 6 hours apart so I'm not bombing all 4 at once

Thank you, some can tolerate dosages up to 40mg, But Why? Unless you wanna break thru any Training plateau's (sp)

Ok fourth day at 40mg of beast slight bacne and slight nausous feeling last night for about a hour that's it,I'm gaining about a kg a day since upping to 40.lol 23 pounds in 3 weeks this is the best stuff

Ok working arms and back having slight back pumps not sure whether it's from flexing beforehand or not but making back a little difficult to work.but I'm manning or should that be beasting up!fuck it I'm juicing time to push through the girlie shit ; )!!!! Cmon brothers smash it!!!!!!

Top Bottom