Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Libido question

jack sparrow

Think like Jack
Platinum
I'm a week (well almost a week) into a Sust 250 only cycle and the ugly chick at 7-11 is starting to look bangable. Is this in my head or is this normal for being a week into a cycle?

This feels kinda like puberty all over again. Pretty cool.

Less than a week in is probably too early to get the libido boost from a sust cycle.

BUT, in a couple more weeks the ugly 7-11 chick will seem like a good option.

Does it really matter? You should just go fuck her anyway, and use the test as an excuse if any of your friends rag you for it.

Yeah it didn't hit me the first week but it sure as hell hit hard when it did. It's summer and most of our girls have went home though so it's probably good I;'m more flexable now! Enjoy

Seems like this gets a little stronger by the hour. I was just up there to get some Gatorade...the girl there now is a little better looking and has gigantic tits!

Your right Raffaz...it's not a question of if, but a question of when.

Test ROCKS!!!

jack schitt said:
Seems like this gets a little stronger by the hour. I was just up there to get some Gatorade...the girl there now is a little better looking and has gigantic tits!

Your right Raffaz...it's not a question of if, but a question of when.

Test ROCKS!!!

I want to bang that girl in your avatar :p I'm six weeks into my SUS250 cycle. :)

Top Bottom