Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hives is killing me

None1406

Hi, I'm on my 3th week of tren ace (100mg EOD) and test prop (100 mg EOD). Yesterday I had some hives in my left buttocks today I have hives in both and my body become itchy.

Have anyone had the same problem ...???

Sent from my iPad using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

Are the hives in the same location as your injects? Benadryl 50mg is a pretty standard hives/allergy initial treatment without more detail than what you've given. That should help with the itching but could cause heavy drowsiness if you aren't used to it. That's OTC at any drugstore.

No not at the injunction site few inches

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

No not at the injunction site few inches away. I got the Benadryl and it works.

is it ok if i continue my cycle with tren ace and if yes, should i use Benadryl daily or only if i get symptoms???

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding

I would use it only if you get symptoms I get hives some times in the summer and the stuff works great but it makes tired as shit

Try a different location like quads/delts just to see if that causes any reaction. Benadryl as needed, that stuff will wear you down energy wise. If the hives spread get checked. Something like shingles will kick your ass hard.

Top Bottom