Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help with bloodwork results, feeling shitty

HvyW8

I went to the doc last week b/c I think something is wrong with me. Generally, I've been feeling pretty shitty. I thought I might have a low test level after reading the list of symptoms below:

Decrease in sex drive. (yes)
Erections less strong (very much so, big concern)
Lack of energy (yes)
Decrease in strength or endurance (yes)
lost height (no)
Decreased 'enjoyment of life' (yes)
Sad and/or grumpy (yes)
Deterioration in sports ab ility (yes)
Falling asleep after dinner (feel sleepy all the time)
Decreased work performance (yeah)

The doctor did some bloodwork:

CK was 322 (normal is 0-200)

Test, %, Free was 2.9% (normal is 1-2.7%)
(Total Test was 642 ng/dL (normal is 260-1000) and Free Test was 186.5 pg/mL (normal is 50-210)).

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?

Other factors:

I work long hours under stressful conditions

Haven't been sleeping well

I took ECA off and on for a long time . . . . (stopped about 10mths ago).

I'm 6'1'' about 225 . . . . I don't know my bodyfat percentage (my upper abs are visible, waist is about 32, chest 49, arms 19).

Not happy with my physique right now though. I consider myself to be in beach shape at about 215 (trying to lose weight, but increased my calories b/c I thought it might be contributing to feeling shitty).

Neck and lower back get stiff easily. My neck sounds like popcorn when I move it. I spend a lot of time in front of a computer. I'm always stretching to keep things loose.

Not taking any anabolics, proharmones, etc.

Take flax, creatine, glutamine, vitamins, etc.

Doc wants to put me on antidepressants.

ANY ADVICE?

did he do any...

other tests? Glucose? Thyroid levels (TSH, etc)?

Your testosterone numbers are pretty good - nothing to indicate an obvious problem in that department.

Could it be more mental than physical? I know we all look for physical things when we feel crappy, but I thought I'd ask.(i.e. could it be the stress?)

DrG

I feel like that sometimes. After working five days a week, working out five days a week, and going to school all day for two days. THEN studying.........

The only thing that really helps me is to put things in perspective. I don't have a day off. Pretty shitty.

You might be seriously overtrained, all your symptoms indicate overtraining. Check your morning heart rate every morning right after waking up, take a week or two off from working out and see if the heart rate decreases.
It´s just a guess, but it´s worth a try. Don´t let the doc put you on anti depressants, try anything else, but don´t take that shit.

All the other test results were normal.

glucose was 96 mg/dL (normal fasting is 65-109)
TSH was 2.75 mIU/L (normal is .4 - 5.5)
T4, Total was 8.0 ug/dL (normal is 4.5-12.0)

It could be the stress and overtraining. . . . but I didn't think stress could have that sort of effect on a person. One thing that I was concerned about was that maybe too much ECA weakened by adrenal glands, permanently constricted blood vessels or something of that nature.

Thanks for all the help guys!

RUN A TSH CHEAP TEST TO DO BUT YOU GOT THE SYMPTOMS OF HPOTHYROIDIDSM TEST WHEN TAKEN ALONE SUPPRESSES YOU T3 AND T4 LEVELS JUST MY 2 CENTS

Top Bottom