Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hcg question

Hey all just a quick question

So as you all know the proper dosing protocol for hcg is either 1000iu a week from week 13-14 in a 12 week cycle of long estered compounds
Or
500iu a week for week 5-8 in an 8 week cycle of short estered compounds

This adds up to 2000iu of hcg used, however a vial of hcg comes with 5000iu of hcg

So here's my question, what do y'all do with the rest of it?
It's pretty wasteful to throw out 3000iu of hcg when it isn't particularly cheap

Thanks

I just timed my HCG so that it would end at the same time as my last pin of Test E, I did the 500iu a week for 6 weeks i think. Was a while ago but I do remember timing it so my last HCG pin was on the same day as my T. Defintly dont waste it! just time it so so you use the 5000iu's

Not all hcg is in 5000iu vials, could try getting smaller vials buddy lol.
I always run hcg on cycle, i wouldnt classify its usage in the the way you have, if i were you i'd start the hcg 250/500ius x2 a week. Start around wk 6/7 with 12 week test e run it thro to wk 13 or just before pct and youll use it up and also keep your balls plump on cycle. not what youve said is wrong but it can be utilised in mnay ways and isnt ester/cycle specific..

I run hcgenerate and then Hcg on 4 week intervals throught my cycles, but i get access to smaller volumes than a 5000/10,000iu vial of hcg and i think it works amazingly well as the body doesnt become familiar with either.

Not all hcg is in 5000iu vials, could try getting smaller vials buddy lol.
I always run hcg on cycle, i wouldnt classify its usage in the the way you have, if i were you i'd start the hcg 250/500ius x2 a week. Start around wk 6/7 with 12 week test e run it thro to wk 13 or just before pct and youll use it up and also keep your balls plump on cycle. not what youve said is wrong but it can be utilised in mnay ways and isnt ester/cycle specific..

I run hcgenerate and then Hcg on 4 week intervals throught my cycles, but i get access to smaller volumes than a 5000/10,000iu vial of hcg and i think it works amazingly well as the body doesnt become familiar with either.

Mind sending me a pm with where you get your hcg where I get it they only sell 5000iu vials

Top Bottom