Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is GHB really that good for recovery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dave smith

My friend keeps buggin me to pick him up some. I just want to know is it really that good for recovery? I used to party with the stuff and didnt care for it that much. I guess I've seen to many bad experiences with it. So is GHB worth it, and is it really that good. Thanks.

no, I've tried it many times as a sleep aid to see if it helped with bodybuilding at all and it never did

I do not believe you are allowed to talk about ghb, but to answer you question before this gets locked - no ghb not help you recover.
at one time (when ghb was made to a higher quailty) bb's to ghb to help stimulate growht hormone release while sleeping and induce rem sleep. (ever take a few caps of ghb at once?? then you know the type of sleep im talking about)

todays ghb is made in tubs in shitty homes by druged up losers - or at least certainally not chemists!

todays stuff does more harm than good

Hey Jonny Jacked, Why do you think I can't talk about GHB? I'f I posted something I shouldnt have my bad and I wont do it again. I was just curious what the problem was?

complete nonsense answers..

ghb most certainly helps recover as it induces rem 4 sleep within an hour.

if it wasnt for them date rape fags who cant get laid, ghb would still be around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom