Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Epistane cycle questions

Glcextreme

Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forum as well as the world of PH's. After some research I've decided to try Epistane for my first PH cycle. I decided this because I've read that it is considered a great choice for beginners, and is also great for cutting while putting on some size and strength. I've decided to try :

Weeks 1-2: Blockade
Weeks 3-7: Blockade, Epidex Day 1 10mg, day 2 till end 20mg
Week 8-11: Post cycle 3X, Nolvadex

Should I be including anything else to this cycle? Are blockade and post cycle 3x true all in ones, or should I be adding something else to this mix?

I've also thought about taking non stimulant fat burners during the cycle. Is this a good idea? Any suggestions as to some good ones?

Thanks in advance for the help! It is greatly appreciated. :)

I'm not familiar with any of those products, but I have a better alternative for you. Oxandrovar would be a much better alternative than Epi. It contains Epi in it along with some other compounds for more lean mass and strength. I would also add some GW to it as well to enhance fat loss and endurance. This is what I would do:

1-6 Oxanadrovar 3 caps per day
1-6 N2guard (n2bm)
1-12 GW 20mg per day (sarms1)

Follow it up with this PCT (PM me for discounts)

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 Get it here ---> http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

Oxanadrovar>epistane in every aspect.Follow rick's advise.You can throw some hcgenerate in the cycle also 1-6.

Checked out HCGenerate, and yeah it looks like something I want to add. Thanks for the info guys.

No problem good friend.

-HCGenerate get $20 off using code: HCG20

there is a coupon code that is good only for a 1 time use!

I'm not familiar with any of those products, but I have a better alternative for you. Oxandrovar would be a much better alternative than Epi. It contains Epi in it along with some other compounds for more lean mass and strength. I would also add some GW to it as well to enhance fat loss and endurance. This is what I would do:

1-6 Oxanadrovar 3 caps per day

Hello again. I have everything ordered except the Oxanadrovar. While reading on the dosages in it I saw that each cap has 100mg of Hexadrone, which would run 300mg/day at 3 caps. Is that too high? Most posts I've read on dosing Hexadrone recommend 100mg-200mg, but many of those posts are from a few years back. This is my first cycle so I want to make sure I have all the information necessary to run a great cycle. Thanks again for your help guys!

Hello again. I have everything ordered except the Oxanadrovar. While reading on the dosages in it I saw that each cap has 100mg of Hexadrone, which would run 300mg/day at 3 caps. Is that too high? Most posts I've read on dosing Hexadrone recommend 100mg-200mg, but many of those posts are from a few years back. This is my first cycle so I want to make sure I have all the information necessary to run a great cycle. Thanks again for your help guys!

recommended dosage is 2 to 3 caps tops..go with 2 caps if you feel more comfortable with that

recommended dosage is 2 to 3 caps tops..go with 2 caps if you feel more comfortable with that

OK thanks. Yeah I will go with 2 caps for the first 2 weeks and see how my body handles it. If everything goes well then I'll up it to 3 for the remainder of the cycle.

Top Bottom