Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle of 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: First cycle of 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March bulker

1-12 750mg/wk test e
1-10 500mg/wk NPP
1-6 Monsterdrol 30mg/day
3-12 250iu twice week hcg.

Then cruise for awhile on hrt.

Big clean calories and at least 400 grams protien a day.

Needto (no pun intended) to get the guns to 19" :chomp::chomp:

Re: First cycle of 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine Starting Jan 18
1-15 400mg Test E /wk
1-15 400mg Primo /wk
1-4 30mg Monsterdrol /ed
hcg 500ui wk
unleashed
Arimidex on hand just in case...
PCT:
Unleashed
Post-Cycle
PP Testosterone Recovery Stack

Diet Very Clean High Protein... :chomp:

JessE

Mine Starting Jan 18
1-15 400mg Test E /wk
1-15 400mg Primo /wk
1-4 30mg Monsterdrol /ed
hcg 500ui wk
unleashed
Arimidex on hand just in case...
PCT:
Unleashed
Post-Cycle
PP Testosterone Recovery Stack

Diet Very Clean High Protein... :chomp:

JessE

I love your plat banner. We need to get the site using that thing.

if you google ur user id u would be surpirsed what comes up..elite is such a big board it usually pops up on 1st or 2nd page of results..anyone doing any invetigating it isnt to hard to piece together which kinda sucks!

What freaked me out a few weeks ago was when i did a google search on DC training and shoulders. On the first page of results was my DC training log here in the bodybuilding forum.

Gotta be careful on the interwebs.

what freaked me out a few weeks ago was when i did a google search on dc training and shoulders. On the first page of results was my dc training log here in the bodybuilding forum.

Gotta be careful on the interwebs.

:d

100mg Test P ED
50mg Tren A ED
40mg Var ED
3IU HGH ED
.25mg Cabaser E3D
500IU HCG E week

12 or 16 weeks depending on how I feel.....

3500 clean cals a dayish 300g Proteinish

1 GF and 1 wife to eat my megaloads

YEAUP

Lost alot of fat last year with a good diet, excercise and HGH (2IU ED for 2 months), thus leaving me room to grow massive slabs of muscle.... So tomorrow I start: please tell me what u think, opinions welcome ! I already have the gear so Im using it.........

1-5 Week D-bol
1-12 Week Test Cyp
1-12 Week Deca
HGH 2IU ED have maybe 2 more month supply.... I love that stuff Serostim

Still have to lose the love handles and belly but Im working on it with cardio and diet, in the meantime muscle is a major goal and lots of it....

6 feet
241 Lbs

Starting in two weeks

Test prop 75mg/d
Tren A 50-75mg/d
primo or mast 4-600 mg week
Anavar 50mg/d
Proviron 50mg/d

Undecided about gh, but most likelly 5 IU a day,

Planing on running this for 12 weeks, goals are to shed 5ish % body fat and put on 10ish pounds of muscle.(hopefully more, but we shall see).

-Eric

12 weeks
test e : 1000 mg (week 1 - 4 , test e : 750 mg + Test prop : 300 mg)
(week 5 - 12 , test e : 1000 mg)
tren e : 400 mg
eq : 600 mg
t3 : 25 mcg / ed
hcg : 250 iu x 2 / week (starting week 3)

need some advice for T3 , is it possible to run through all the cycle safely without taking time off?

Top Bottom