Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First cycle of 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: First cycle of 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some of you peeps are hardcore. I'd rather keep it simple.

Re: First cycle of 2009!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 week cycle

100 prop EOD
100 tren-a EOD
25mg winstrol ED
.25 caber e5d
.25 arimidex eod

hoping to get ripped up and gain alittle muscle. ........ Is that enough test ? This is my second cycle i gained around 25 pounds on 500 testc EW for 10 weeks for my first one.. never wanted to leave the gym cant wait to try tren.

100 prop EOD
100 tren-a EOD
25mg winstrol ED
.25 caber e5d
.25 arimidex eod

hoping to get ripped up and gain alittle muscle. ........ is my dick still going to work or do i need some test-e or maybe proviron? This is my second cycle i gained around 25 pounds on 500 testc EW for 10 weeks for my first one.. never wanted to leave the gym cant wait to try tren.
ur dick will be just fine..the caber i would do e3d at same dose and you shouldnt have any issues whatsoever, may not even need it.... i would shoot the prop/tren ed though...tren sides are so much easier shot ed

Thats fucking jacked!

I hear you bro. Our HR was just telling me the other day about how they check myspace and other online places when vetting hires. Apparently they have turned down several that were very impressive and highly qualified, yet had pictures on myspace in bra/panties doing keg stands lol.

I have no identifying marks on my body otherwise i would NOT be posting.
if you google ur user id u would be surpirsed what comes up..elite is such a big board it usually pops up on 1st or 2nd page of results..anyone doing any invetigating it isnt to hard to piece together which kinda sucks!

didnt really want to pin myself everyday hah but if its for the best i guess i will.... is glutes,quads, and shoulders enough spots to rotate for ED injections?

didnt really want to pin myself everyday hah but if its for the best i guess i will.... is glutes,quads, and shoulders enough spots to rotate for ED injections?

ed injects are the shit. They are not as bad as most of the babies make them out to be. Its just a damn needle and some juice. Yes that will be enough if you rotate it right.

Weeks 1-10 Test Eth @ 500mg/wk
Weeks 1-4 Monsterdrol @ 30mg/ED
Weeks 5-11 Unleashed @ 3caps/ED
Weeks 1-10 Arimidex @ .25mg/EOD

I like to keep it simple. Would like to throw in some Tren Eth after this cycle though.

ed injects are the shit. They are not as bad as most of the babies make them out to be. Its just a damn needle and some juice. Yes that will be enough if you rotate it right.

alright good wasn't looking forward to injecting chest or calves ... i have no problems with needles just my laziness kicking in for extra shit to do in the morning haha.. but ya i always looked forward to injecting ... must be sick in the head.

couldn't be bothered. One a week injects of 250-500mg of a long ester does it for me :p

Top Bottom