Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

First Anavar Cycle - Help!

JLowe7

Hi,

I was hoping you guys could educate me a bit regarding my first cycle? I used to generally train at least 4 times a week for about a year 3 years ago when I was at college but due to starting work I just didn’t have the time anymore. Now I have decided to get back in the gym and get dedicated again as I was starting to get out of shape and lost a lot of weight so have been back for the last month everyday.

My workout consists of weight training 5 days a week and cardio 2 days a week. I have got my diet in check and eating healthier than ever before although not eating like crazy which I know I need to step up!

So ive decided to start a cycle of Anavar and started yesterday at 40mg per day and plan to do this for 8 weeks, maybe increasing the amount towards the end. My sole purpose for getting back into the gym is to rip up and put a bit of size on. I don’t know my exact stats but I’m 25, 6’4 and about 180pounds, when I used to train 3 years ago I got up to about 220 but wasn’t really ripped and only took protein shakes. At the start of the month I had no definition but after 4 weeks hard training my muscles are coming back and I’m starting to see my abs very slightly.

I just want to know really if I’m going about this the right way in terms of the cycle and will I see a deference at all? :rolleyes:

Thanks in advance!

Bad move bro!!! You just got back into the game since being off for awhile an roids are not the answer! Hate to say it but your a bean pole at 6"4 180lbs you have 9 inches on me and I'm 13lbs heavier then you! You need to eat your ass off and train hard and put on some more weight naturally! Anavar is not going to put too much weight on you it's going to suppress your appetite forcing you to feed yourself when your not hungry! Why don't you get back in the swing of things first and get your calories up like you said you got up to 220 on your own why not go that route again and then think about cycling! Building muscle is a marathon not a sprint! I'm the same age as you and when I started I was 150 and this was 2 years ago and I put on 43lbs just by eating clean and keeping calories a little above maintenance and trained my ass off! Think about your decision

^^^ I agree with this. I get the impression you're looking to jump start your progress, a short cut if you will. I think most people will tell you the same. :)

Bad move bro!!! You just got back into the game since being off for awhile an roids are not the answer! Hate to say it but your a bean pole at 6"4 180lbs you have 9 inches on me and I'm 13lbs heavier then you! You need to eat your ass off and train hard and put on some more weight naturally! Anavar is not going to put too much weight on you it's going to suppress your appetite forcing you to feed yourself when your not hungry! Why don't you get back in the swing of things first and get your calories up like you said you got up to 220 on your own why not go that route again and then think about cycling! Building muscle is a marathon not a sprint! I'm the same age as you and when I started I was 150 and this was 2 years ago and I put on 43lbs just by eating clean and keeping calories a little above maintenance and trained my ass off! Think about your decision

Thanks for the advice guys, I had a feeling I would get that response…

To be honest I am kinda looking for a quick fix for the summer and just thought this would help me along?

Would the anavar not help me at all even if I just want to cut up? I take on board what you’re saying about the eating and training though.

Thanks

The var will help, but you can get just as good progress naturally if you get your diet and training in check.

Noted!

I’m about to take a month off work so I’ll be hitting the gym twice as hard and eating will be much easier. I seriously didn’t want to come across as one of those guys who thinks Anavar is a magic drug. I’m just putting so much work into this and thought a little boost would hopefully give me something back.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

Noted!

I’m about to take a month off work so I’ll be hitting the gym twice as hard and eating will be much easier. I seriously didn’t want to come across as one of those guys who thinks Anavar is a magic drug. I’m just putting so much work into this and thought a little boost would hopefully give me something back.

Thanks for the feedback guys!

A magic drug? Perhaps if you have 5-10% body fat, you will see a marked change in your appearance... If you expect huge muscle size, you will be very disappointed. Anaver builds real muscle (myofibrilar hypertrophy), which is a slow process even with steroids. After 2 years of my experience with Anavar I can tell you that muscle gains with this stuff are not much faster than when I trained naturally in my prime... Strength gains are something different, however. You will definitely progress faster.

A magic drug? Perhaps if you have 5-10% body fat, you will see a marked change in your appearance... If you expect huge muscle size, you will be very disappointed. Anaver builds real muscle (myofibrilar hypertrophy), which is a slow process even with steroids. After 2 years of my experience with Anavar I can tell you that muscle gains with this stuff are not much faster than when I trained naturally in my prime... Strength gains are something different, however. You will definitely progress faster.

I’m not expecting the var to give me huge muscle size but I figured if it gives me extra strength and I work even harder than I have been this last month then it would have to be beneficial? This last month I have worked crazy hard and seen a really positive deference.

I guess if I’m honest with myself though I would have to agree I’m jumping the gun…

I’m not expecting the var to give me huge muscle size but I figured if it gives me extra strength and I work even harder than I have been this last month then it would have to be beneficial? This last month I have worked crazy hard and seen a really positive deference.

I guess if I’m honest with myself though I would have to agree I’m jumping the gun…

I would honestly save your var bc I bet you paid a pretty penny for it! If your looking to get cut up for the summer I would suggest a bodybuilding stack from needtobuildmuscle.com all of his products are awesome and you will be lookin good for the summer! Go to that website and read up on the products or start another thread and ask people to help you with an OTC cutting stack for summer and you will get plenty of people to help you bro :)

Top Bottom