x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -
puritysourcelabsdomestic-supply
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals

Excited about new cycle

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Excited about new cycle within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Getting ready to run primo, Eq, test e cycle, I am 61 215lbs , Im at 13% BF . My goals are lean sustainable muscle gains, with lower sides .I chose these compounds because I can run a relatively long cycle with them 16 weeks is ideal, blood work around 6 weeks and again at 12 weeks, than will make decision if go to 16 weeks I have been larger and have used heavier compounds but feel much better on the leaner side with visible vascularity and more shredded abs. Im 47 and have a lot of

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Excited about new cycle

Getting ready to run primo, Eq, test e cycle, I am 61 215lbs , Im at 13% BF . My goals are lean sustainable muscle gains, with lower sides .I chose these compounds because I can run a relatively long cycle with them 16 weeks is ideal, blood work around 6 weeks and again at 12 weeks, than will make decision if go to 16 weeks
    I have been larger and have used heavier compounds but feel much better on the leaner side with visible vascularity and more shredded abs.
    Im 47 and have a lot of gym experience

Week 1-2
    Eq 800
    Test 300
    Primo 400

Weeks 3-?

Eq 600
    Test 300
    Primo 400

Ancillaries
    1) N2 Guard
    2) GW
    3) extra vitamin e, d and K, zinc
    4) L carnitine ( as leaner I get the more carnitine deficit I get )

Question, I have Var on hand, would that be a great addition to cycle or overkill? If used I was planning on going 50-60 per day, my diet is going to be in mostly a deficit with 1-2 days of re-feed , nothing crazy maybe on re feed 300-500 above maintenance.

Hope I gave enough info and thank you for any feedback recommendations or add ins suggested

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Re: Excited about new cycle

Quote Quote posted by Jlanspery1 View Post
    Getting ready to run primo, Eq, test e cycle, I am 61 215lbs , Im at 13% BF . My goals are lean sustainable muscle gains, with lower sides .I chose these compounds because I can run a relatively long cycle with them 16 weeks is ideal, blood work around 6 weeks and again at 12 weeks, than will make decision if go to 16 weeks
    I have been larger and have used heavier compounds but feel much better on the leaner side with visible vascularity and more shredded abs.

Week 1-2
    Eq 800
    Test 300
    Primo 400

Weeks 3-?

Eq 600
    Test 300
    Primo 400

Ancillaries
    1) N2 Guard
    2) GW

Question, I have Var on hand, would that be a great addition to cycle or overkill? If used I was planning on going 50-60 per day, my diet is going to be in mostly a deficit with 1-2 days of re-feed , nothing crazy maybe on re feed 300-500 above maintenance.

Hope I gave enough info and thank you for any feedback recommendations or add ins suggested

That's a good hardcore cycle, I like primobolan cycles in general so you have my support

you put 3-? I would go with 16 weeks on this cycle
    so 3-16

on anavar, I would go with 50mgs/anavar per day week 1-8 and add n2guard 7 caps/day to make sure you have liver organ and kidney support (crucial)

if you do want to mod 1 thing, I would rather see you use more primobolan and less EQ, like 500mgs of EQ and 500mgs of primo, I found primo is amazing especially if you do a cut and recomp phase together

you can add the var but do 50mg max
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults
    Looking for a steroid source? click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <Ebooks 4sale

i don't like anavar here, already too much gear
    Domestic-Supply.com Team

bro up yo dosages to 800mg on the primo

Quote Quote posted by Jlanspery1 View Post

Week 1-2
    Eq 800
    Test 300
    Primo 400

Weeks 3-?

Eq 600
    Test 300
    Primo 400

Ancillaries
    1) N2 Guard
    2) GW

1-14 test cyp 300 mg week
    1-14 eq 500-600 mg week
    1-14 primo 500-600 mg week
    11-16 anavar 50 mg day
    1-14 n2guard
    13-16 n2generate
    1-16 gw501516 20 mg per day.... https://sarms.forsale

pct 17-22

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well N2Guard plays a pivotal role in a post-cycle therapy (PCT). Theres a strong misconception that the role of a PCT is simply to restart the natural testosterone production that was shut down from the steroid cycle. While this is true, there are a lot of the other issues that the body has to deal with during a PCT: hormone fluctuations, high liver enzymes, increased blood pressure, pressure on the kidneys and endocrine system, high stress and cortisol levels, the list goes onN2Guard helps address all of these problems and helps you recover in a timely manner. The quicker you recover, the less likelihood of any long-term problems occurring, and the more likely that all gains you make during your cycle are retained.

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25
    nolva 40/40/40/20/20/20
    aromasin 12.5 mg eod (adjust accordingly)
    N2Guard https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/st...GUARD-p75.html
    mk-2866 25 mg day (ONLY 4 WEEKS) www.sarms.forsale
    gw-501516 20 mg day www.sarms.forsale

Dylan gave you an amazing layout! There is nothing I would change here whatsoever!

Run as is. Leave the var for another time

Your cycle looks very effective, remember full PCT, let us know how you did
    P.S. Make sure your product is legit or else you will be disappointed

Chairman Member Tiger Salman Khan's Avatar

Looks fine but consider dylan's layout too...