Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

EQ/winny or eq/dbol first cycle? which one?

tempest2003

okay, well, im down to 2 choices, ive been reading for a good 6 months now, and am down to 2 choices. a eq/oral winny cycle, possibly winstrol depot, but dunno if i wanna be shooting that much, and also dunno if they can be mixed. or the other choice is a eq/oral dbol cycle. Just have a few questions though, will the eq keep the bloat on the dbol down? or will i need to run liquidex or somthing too. Also, in comparison how keepable will the strength gains be compared to one another. and what would I expect to pay for an 8 week cycle run me for a eq/winny vs eq/dbol? thanks in advance!

Some stats and cycle history would be nice. Also, how long are you planning on running these for?

Mavy

im 6' 175lbs benching 260, powercleaning 250, im planning on running the cycle for 8 weeks, ive never done a cycle before

id go with the eq/oral dbol cycle and id get the ldex with that because the eq wont keep the estro down, also the winny will cost more than the dbol.

I agree, the testing of these products can be just as corrupt, if not more. Jesus, I could whip up a lab test in Word just by looking at the ones on fitnessgeared, print them out, sign them, and scan them in and post them on the board. 1 hrs work max! you would have to get random Joe blow (not a rep or seller) to have a random bottle sampled. Samples of the same substance at multiple labs would really verify this if they were consistant. Some real tests like that would put posts like this to an end.

Mavy said:
I agree, the testing of these products can be just as corrupt, if not more. Jesus, I could whip up a lab test in Word just by looking at the ones on fitnessgeared, print them out, sign them, and scan them in and post them on the board. 1 hrs work max! you would have to get random Joe blow (not a rep or seller) to have a random bottle sampled. Samples of the same substance at multiple labs would really verify this if they were consistant. Some real tests like that would put posts like this to an end.

Shit! Wrong post guys sorry for the above reply. No im not drunk! Just wiped from working out!

Mavy

Hey Tempest, I forgot to get back to you.

I think that this depends on what you are looking for. Leaner gains, go with the EQ, more size, go with the dbol. Good to see a newbie post that dosent start with "I dont want to use needles". You could also do both of these if you wanted to. Try someting like this.

Wk1-3
EQ: 600
dbol: 25mgs/day

Wk4-5
EQ: 400

Wk6-8
EQ: 400
Winny: 50mgs/day

Should work out not to bad for you for a first cycle. Those are some pretty decent lifts you have for 175lbs. At 6 ft, you must be pretty lean.

Cheers,
mavy

im a sprinter, gotta be =) that sounds like a good plan though with the dbol then winny, i think ill keep the dbol through weeks 4-5 though then 6-8 move to winny. finish up with making it solid. Thanks for the tips! I appreiate it!

OR

Wks 1-4 dbol 20 mgs/day
Wks 1-10 Eq 400mgs/ wk
wks 5-10 winny 50mgs/day

but this is flawed in the fact that you wont be able to run any post cycle ancillaries until 2 weeks after your last eq shot. It seems like with the gear you are looking for you are gonna use eq as a base.......i would DEFINATELY invest in some test instead and run something like this

wks 1-4 dbol 20 mgs/day
wks 1-8 enanthate 400mgs/week
wks 9-10 propionate 400mgs/week

Top Bottom