Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Epi-Strong Cycle Critique

Pipelaya25

Sorry guys, i know ive been asking a few cycle critiques lately but i just want to make sure im getting the best bang for my buck and doing it safely.

Stats
Height: 5,10
Weight: 185
BF%: 12

Lifting Stats
Bench: 345
Squat: 455
Deadlift: 585

Cycle
Weeks 1-6
Epi Strong @ 45/45/45/45/45/45
Dermacrine @ 3 pumps AM
N2Gaurd 3 AM/2 Post Workout/2PM
Extreme Joint Support @ 3 AM/2PM

PCT
Weeks 7-10
Clomid 50/50/25/25
HcGenerate 5 caps @ 3AM/2PM
D-Spark @ 4/4/3/3
Forged PCT @ 2 caps AM/PM

Other Supps Taken Throughout Entire Duration of Both Cycle and PCT
Creatine @ 10g daily
Milk Thistle @ 3g daily
Turmeric @ 1g daily
MultiVitamin
Fish Oil

Questions
Will d-spark be a strong enough AI or should i go with Liquidex AI?

Do i need Arimidex on hand? Or might i just use it as my AI in PCT @ 12.5 EOD?

This is over $500 worth of stuff, is there anything that i could make optional or possibly go a cheaper route, without risking safety?

Thanks guys, look forward to hearing from you vets!!

This is not what you want to hear, but you do know that if you run 500mgs test every week for 10 weeks you will spend a fraction of the cost and make much better gains? And dont say answer your question because I just did, "best bang for your buck..and safely".
Not trying to be rude but that cycle will cost way more than id ever pay for the possible gains that come from it, but best of luck bro.

This is not what you want to hear, but you do know that if you run 500mgs test every week for 10 weeks you will spend a fraction of the cost and make much better gains? And dont say answer your question because I just did, "best bang for your buck..and safely".
Not trying to be rude but that cycle will cost way more than id ever pay for the possible gains that come from it, but best of luck bro.

I can get Injectable test, i just dont know if i could inject myself lol. What would be an ideal inj. test cycle for strength gains and this would be my first Cycle.

Well again 500mgs of say test e a week is perfect for a first cycle, and its perfect until the person cant grow from it any longer anyway. Split the dose up to 1cc mondays, 1cc thursdays. *Do tons of research on injecting and fully understand what you are doing*. And if you want to stick to an oral route, and I know tons of people will dissagree with me but I could care less.... do a dbol only cycle @ 25-40mgs a day for 30 days. Tons of strength and size, and a HUGE cut on costs. You are going to do what you are going to do anyway, but at least skip all that junk you have been thinking about and use a real oral. Just my 2 cents bro.

Well again 500mgs of say test e a week is perfect for a first cycle, and its perfect until the person cant grow from it any longer anyway. Split the dose up to 1cc mondays, 1cc thursdays. *Do tons of research on injecting and fully understand what you are doing*. And if you want to stick to an oral route, and I know tons of people will dissagree with me but I could care less.... do a dbol only cycle @ 25-40mgs a day for 30 days. Tons of strength and size, and a HUGE cut on costs. You are going to do what you are going to do anyway, but at least skip all that junk you have been thinking about and use a real oral. Just my 2 cents bro.

From what i read, aromasin must be used on cycle 25mg ED to prevent, that itself will be $300 dollars. The test is gonna be a couple hundred for 10 weeks worth. We havent even gotten to the PCT yet. I dont see how its cheaper?

At 500mgs a week you shouldnt run into any problems, I wouldnt run an AI on cycle unless you need it. And for pct you should check out some research chemical sites such as rui, or ag guys. I wont discuss prices on the forum as I dont believe its allowed, but at any rate you should be saving at least a couple hundred at this point, while making 3-4 times the gains in my opinion.

Bro, it's irresponsible to advice running cycles with aromatizing compounds without using an AI trough out.

OP:
1. Read around the forum and you will find several threads posted everyday by people who have ran their cycles the way that this guy just told you to do... If you decide to run Test/Dbol or anything else that will aromatize, always run AI right from the beginning, especially since it's your first cycle and you don't know how prone you are to Estrogen sides. Or you can gamble with your chances of getting gyno, it's your choice of course. I would advice to be prepated/preventive, you can always ease down on the AI dosage.
2. You don't need 500 mgs of test, start from 350 mgs and bump it up later if you really feel that you need to.
3. There's nothing wrong with your original cycle plan, IMO/IME Epi is one of best orals out there. You can make absolutely great gains with it, and sides are almost nonexistent.

It's up to you and what your looking from your cycle.

You need better sources if aromasin is going to cost 300 quid

But on topic I love the fact you did your research before a cycle and laid out a very good cycle.

So fair play to you

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Bro, it's irresponsible to advice running cycles with aromatizing compounds without using an AI trough out.

OP:
1. Read around the forum and you will find several threads posted everyday by people who have ran their cycles the way that this guy just told you to do... If you decide to run Test/Dbol or anything else that will aromatize, always run AI right from the beginning, especially since it's your first cycle and you don't know how prone you are to Estrogen sides. Or you can gamble with your chances of getting gyno, it's your choice of course. I would advice to be prepated/preventive, you can always ease down on the AI dosage.
2. You don't need 500 mgs of test, start from 350 mgs and bump it up later if you really feel that you need to.
3. There's nothing wrong with your original cycle plan, IMO/IME Epi is one of best orals out there. You can make absolutely great gains with it, and sides are almost nonexistent.

It's up to you and what your looking from your cycle.

Agree with everything here except the A.I part, I know what you meant but thought I would elaborate.

If you run 350mg of test which will give you nice gains, you wont need dbol, and you can use Epi to kick start which is fairly dry, though it does not have anti estrogenic affects, its a totally different variation of the original steroid used to treat breast cancer.

Have an A.I on hand if you feel your getting a lot or aromatase conversion.
You are more likely to get gyno through improper use of an A,I that causes rebound after the cycle, so if you need help with that please feel free to P.M me.

How would something like this do me, i really dont want any gyno sides at all!!

Weeks 1-10
Test Cyp @ 250mg per week
Equipoise @ 400mg per week
Arimidex @ 0.5mg ED
N2Guard

Weeks 9-12
HcGenerate
Arimidex @ 0.5mg ED

Weeks 11-14
Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 20/20/10/10
Arimidex @ 0.25mg ED