Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Teen Gyno = Naturally higher test levels?

bonez

i mean since its caused by having testerone so high as a teen that it causes estrogen to be produced to balance it would that mean that People that get Gyno as a teenager (and it goes away) have higher test for the rest of their lives then most people?

bonez said:
...higher test for the rest of their lives then most people?

Don't count on it. Puberty is a time of hormonal imbalance. Just cause you have high test while in puberty doesn't mean you could end up with super low test 10 years from now.

i noticed i kinda started getting a little bit of teen gyno around the time i my chest hair started sprouting.. its started to sprout like crazy now :)

Bonez,
Really hate to be the bearer of bad news but lots of sprouting chest hair probably means that you have high levels of 5a reductase (DHT). The benefits of high DHT are greater CNS stimulation= more strength. however it also increases likelyhood of loss of hair with increased body hair.

Teen gyno occurs most frequently in preadolescents that are obese. The more adipose tissue, the more aromatase is available to convert test. this is also why many obese, preadolescent girls get their periods sooner..the high estrogen levels.

im anything but obese..and i don't have TONS of chest hair or anything just a good amount coming in.. My dads not bald and he's 50.

I got gyno when I was a kid. I was fat. I definatley don't have high test levels. I know I don't have a lot of test becuse it's very hard for me to add mass naturally.

Top Bottom