Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Does Dbol Make Your Piss Orangie Looking and other dbol side rumors?

curling

This friend of mine says dbol makes your piss orange is that true? Also he said that it could make your the white of your eyes yellow if you are taking too much? Is that true?

They both may me BS but I thought I would ask just to make sure.

Thanks.

The yellow eyes could be signs of liver damage - a jauntice condition. If the orange color of the urine is caused by blood in the urine, again it could be signs of liver problems.

drink alot of water this way u don't have to worry about your piss being a diff color, water will also keep your kidneys flushed and u will retain less water.

As for the whites of your eyes turning yellow, as long as you're careful and start out with a healthy liver u won't have a prob., if they start turning yellow just stop taking them. Oh, forgot, take some liver protectors it will help tremendously.

First off, Depends on the dose taken. It will make your piss orange if you don't take in enough water daily. Also drinking alcohol will cause this when combined with Dbol or any other 17 aas. The yellowing of the eyes is jaundice and is a more serious thing than the urine color which should clear up quickly with water. If my eyes turned yellow I would say my detoxifiers were not working and I would adjust my dose or stop....

"Bloatface" that should be the next arch enemey of James Bond. A huge dbol user named "Bloatface" :D

Thanks for the answers everybody. So you definetely need to take some sort of liver dtox when you are on dbol. If yes, what do ya'll suggest?

Tylers liver detox has recieved pretty good reviews, although I still haven't gotten my grubby hands on it yet. I believe you can get it off internet sites or through a doctors prescription. Alpha lipoic acid is "supposed" to help in liver regeneration and protection. Pantothenic acid is good for protecting and aiding the liver. Milk thistle is also a good protectant. Most people say to start taking MT two weeks before you begin your cycle to ensure that your liver is being protected. Then run it throughout the cycle. Primerose oil is also a liver protectant which I haven't used because they come in those stupid pink boxes that say PMS on it :D . (not to bash on my pink eq bottles) Hope that helps.

Top Bottom