Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

dbol

scoplnr

Why is the protocol to start a dbol cycle at the begining rather than middle or end? If it takes 4 weeks or so to get full blood saturation with test, then why not wait until 4-6 weeks in to start the dbol? I know the water retention side effect, but was just wondering the reason, if there really is any?

The reason is what you just described there, to see/get results faster.

Some people are simply too impatient to wait until they start experiencing the full effects of those longer ester drugs hence they use faster acting drugs which orals commonly are to get things rolling right from the start.

The reason is what you just described there, to see/get results faster.

Some people are simply too impatient to wait until they start experiencing the full effects of those longer ester drugs hence they use faster acting drugs which orals commonly are to get things rolling right from the start.
This exactly (I'm guilty of being one of those guys).

the last thing you want to do is run something wet and sloppy right before pct... you certainly dont want to be elevating estrogen like that before you go into a recovery phase and its best suited to kick things off in a cycle... i mean, you can do whatever you want, run it however you want, etc... i just wouldnt recommend it mid or late cycle whatsoever...

Why is the protocol to start a dbol cycle at the begining rather than middle or end? If it takes 4 weeks or so to get full blood saturation with test, then why not wait until 4-6 weeks in to start the dbol? I know the water retention side effect, but was just wondering the reason, if there really is any?

If by all of the above you mean what some call kickstarting - as I've said many times 'show me the extra gains'. No extra gains? Then what's the need or point of it?

Thanks for the reply. I wasn't going to do it, just wanted to know why people don't. I think Dylan made sense in that explanation.

If by all of the above you mean what some call kickstarting - as I've said many times 'show me the extra gains'. No extra gains? Then what's the need or point of it?
You and me both brother. Kickstarting does nothing for extra gains. It might bring the gains quicker in the cycle, but you stall out on gains weeks earlier too because of myostatin so it's a moot point. People tend to keep doing it because everybody else does and has parroted that info for years or even decades

Top Bottom