Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Dbol

reaper517

So I was able to score some Dbol powder at what I think is a reasonable price $80.00 + $25.00 shipping for 20g.....Been taking it for two weeks now, measuring it out in capsules instead of making my own tabs, so I may be under or even overdosing to a point. Went to the doctor today and my blood pressure was lower than it's ever been----do you guys think I got some good stuff or was I taken by the supplier, which is a Chinese site and NO, I don't have the assay tests which wouldn't matter anyhow unless I had them done myself ---- appetite up, muscles getting hard and rounded, strength already up.....Ready to order my PCT (already have the liquids pct) and add sus250 from my Dominican source (but it's expensive)----and ready to add anadrol---any suggestions here----HELP ME OUT HERE GUYS TRYING TO GET MY BULK ON BY APRIL

Just use a labmax on the dbol. It's cheap. You should have added quite a bit on two weeks of dbol.
But the last bit is a little concerning. You can't just switch from oral to oral. There has to be time in between to let your body have a break.

Top Bottom