Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Considering 16-Week Cycle, Possible Bridging, hcg Questions

Silent Method

I'm thinking about running a test based 16 weeker. I might want to bridge it to a second test based cycle - or a primo @600mg/week and test at 250mg or less.

I'm not sure where I want to put my test dose. Think 1 gram/week is worth it?

How should I use hcg during the cycle (and I will likely be using aifm)?

Week 1-6: 40mg dbol/d
Week 1-12 test e @ 500-1000mg/w
Week 9-16 test @ 200-300mg/w
Week 9-16 primo @ 600 mg/w

- or -

Week 1-16 test e @ 500-1000mg/w
Week 11-15 40mg dbol/d

- or -

Week 1-8: eq @ 4-600mg/w
Week 1-12 test e @ 500-1000mg/w
Week 9-16 test @ 200-300mg/w

I'm considering running a PCT but then immediately incorperating a single compound like primo or low dose dbol for a couple months before another test based cycle.

I dont run test over 500mg per week. and still grow off of it

have you stopped growing off of less then 1 gram?

No way, I'm sure I'll grow off 500 mg. I'll stick with that. Do you think I have any reason to drop the test dose at week 12? (I mistyped in the first cycle example and started a ower dose at week 9. I'd run 500 mg untill week 12, then drop it to 250 mg/w.)

Two reasons I was thinking primo in the end and not the start. 1st, it'd give me some time to save some money. 2nd, I though adding a new compound in the end of a longer cycle could help stimulate the cycle/solidify gains.

I don't believe that it won't do shit, but I may take your advice and regard itas a sub-optimal use of eq.

Do you just think it needs to be run longer if used?

Top Bottom