Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

clen & T3 cycle help

hoedawg

im new to the board, but not new to anabolics. ive cycled before, years ago, but have never used clen or t3. im obviuosly looking to cycle the two to cut fat. ive come across a few different cycles on the board and im still unsure of what i would need to do. i am currently taking a fat burning supplement and looking to do the clen t3 stack after its complete. so, any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
im 6-1 180.....im looking to cut fat for a martial arts comp.

Clen 80 to 120 mcg day
t3 25 mcg day

two days on one day off.However it is best to use with an anabolic. Tren or mast because t3 eats gobbles up muscle.
You must work up to 80 to 120 mcg a day of clen it is really to start at the higher level.

i always do:

clenbuterol 80-120mcg a day
t3 aka cytomel 40-60mcg a day
also always add winstrol tablets 50mg a day

do 6 weeks cycle.

what would be the difference of going 2 days on and 1 off vs. 2 weeks on 2 weeks off?

i cant take an anabolic because of testing. what else would you recommend?

in terms of a diet.........what should it be like, especially since i wouldnt be able to take an anabolic?

what about pct?

i apologize if my questions are repetitive, but some of the posts on this subject confuse me a bit, and im unclear on certain things still.

im new to the board, but not new to anabolics. ive cycled before, years ago, but have never used clen or t3. im obviuosly looking to cycle the two to cut fat. ive come across a few different cycles on the board and im still unsure of what i would need to do. i am currently taking a fat burning supplement and looking to do the clen t3 stack after its complete. so, any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks
im 6-1 180.....im looking to cut fat for a martial arts comp.

I like Lipoflame for cutting!

!

should T3 not be tappered off at the end? I see what some others have recommended above -w/out tappering?

I've seen it run - if you want 4 weeks - do 4 days at each dose
example: 25/25/25/25/50/50/50/50/75/75/75/75/100/100/100/100/75/75/75/75/50/50/50/50/25/25/25/25

if you wanted 5 weeks do 5 days at each dose etc

**u MUST use an anabolic with T3 (Test is best!!)

CLEN - run 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

**u must use TAURINE while on Clen

what would the dosage of taurine be and when would you take it?

cam you take clen and t3 at the same time during the day or should they be spaced out?

Clen depletes Taurine levels - thus can lead to cramping. supplementing Taurine will then elevates this.

Doses of 60 - 120mg tend to be avg. It is all about what you can tolerate. I have heard of people going as high as 200mg (or higher), but this is not warranted (in my opinion).

Start with 20mg in the AM - and then work your way up adding in additional doses in the afternoon and then PM. Do not take it too late, as you may not be able to sleep.
Everyone reacts differently to it (what sides the experience). Your body will tell you when you have found the right dose

Benadryl slows desensitization of Beta receptors (i.e. Upgrades them) by inhibiting phospholipase A2, which is the enzyme that breaks down methylated phospholipids, and this action in turn keeps the phospholipid membrane stable, and thus keeps the receptors functioning properly. This will allow you to use clen for much longer and it´ll still have the same effects. Also, since Benadryl is an anti-histamine, and histamines have a direct effect on beta-adrenoreceptors (not just Beta-2´s but all of them), using an anti-histamine will have a direct effect on reducing beta-receptor stimulation, and thus upregulating your beta-receptors.

are you able to take clen and t3 at the same time?

what should dosages of taurine be?

i cant use an anabolic while on this stack.....what you any of you guys recommend using?

Top Bottom