Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bros, I think I need help managing prolactin

Michelsonweys

Hi everyone I will be running test, deca and dianabol for 8 weeks deca, and test 10 and dianabol 6 weeks as a kickstart, I was wondering if I can take letro or nolvadex to prevent negative effects of prolactin or some people say dostinex is better so I'm kind of confused about it. So I was talking to a friend of mine about it and he said taking an AI will take care of estrogen and prolactin at the same and there is no need to take anything else, I would like you to give some opinions on this thanks.

It depends on your body man, I can run all those compounds in high dosages with no ancillaries.

Letro is a bit overkill.

I don't know if its understood how steroids actually elevate prolactin but I think one of the theories out there is that high estrogen will cause elevated prolactin when using something like Deca or other 19nor compounds, so if you take an AI and your estrogen is within normal range prolactin should be in range but this isn't always the case, and an AI will not directly lower prolactin.

So in that case yes you may need some anti-prolactin.

It's good to have everything you need on hand whether you use it from day 1 or not.

Pramipexole has some benefits besides just lowering prolactin, as long as you use it in moderation and low doses you should be fine. I suggest you do some research on prami and decide for yourself.

dont use letro on cycle man. estrogen is something YOU NEED, killing it is not smart at all

dostinex can be used safely for prolactin, ag-guys sells it. you won't have prolactin issues though on deca, not sure who started that myth that deca causes a rise in prolactin but that isn't true. deca will cause progesterone issues which are tied to a rise in estrogen, ironically stacking testosterone makes this problem worse. so an AI from day 1 is essential.. i recommend aromasin, ag guys sells good aromasin

also you should ALWAYS use proviron with a nandrolone since they bind to DHT receptors

A test/deca cycle needs 2 support supplements.
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

If you need a source for the support supplements, you can order them from ag-guys.com

Top Bottom