Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

best on cycle supp. n2guard?

solidrock5

Im going to run a test e cycle at 250 2x a week
during cycle what would be the best supplement and in what dosages
also for a pct what would work best for a test e cycle?

i know adex for gyno on cycle but im looking for more of an all around supp to also keep cholesterol levels cool and blood pressure.

and i know some say clomid and nolva and hcg for pct.

i just want to ask others what would be best oncycle and pct for a test e only cycle for 12 weeks

unleashed?

You can get Unleashed at NTBM, as far as your other questions, need to see some stats (age, weight, height, how long you have been training, etc.) also, do your homework about PCT...don't just come onto this forum and say you are going to do AAS and what should I use for the most critical aspect of a cycle which is PCT...kind of shows your age by the way.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

26 yrs
training hard for 3 years

Ok, thank you for the stats...so what are your goals, and how is your nutrition/diet? All of this has relevance as to what you want to do bro...have you cycled before? Yes, N2 Guard at 7 caps ED spread out throughout the day is what you need for on-cycle support and protection for your heart, liver, kidneys, and cholesterol control...it is known as the all in one support supplement...just need a little more info, and you need to go into the PCT section of this forum and read needto's PCT threads...take some time and do some reading bro...I could sit here and post links for you to read, but it wouldn't do you any justice...get familiar with the best site on the internet bro!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

cool thanks for the info!.... man as far as diet i drink milk all day with meals
breakfast 5 eggs some oatmeal bannana
brunch protien shake fruit (apple orange or bannana) and extra chunky penut butter either with toast or on waffles with syrup
lunch 2 patatoes chicken breast and a salad
snack protien bar and some fruit maybe a small piece of checken or a burger
dinner fried fish with some mac and cheese or some chicken pasta or spaghetti with a salad and patatoe
snack protien shake fruit some cereal and again maybe some waffles and chunky penut butter and syrup the the waffles and peanut butter
im trying to bulk up maybe gain a good 15 to 20 lbs after pct doable?

Top Bottom