Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back at it

rustilldown

What's up guys,

Been a long time since I've posted, been working hard on my company and myself, took a long break from anabolics but I have maintained my fitness.

Current Stats: 29, 6.0' 195 10% bf

Cycle layout:

1-16 250 mgs test e / week
1-16 400 mgs eq/ week
1-16 400 mgs mast e / week
1-6 75mgs NPP / day
1-3 50 mgs test prop / day
Arimidex as needed

Day one- felt like pin cushion but I'm pumped to kill it

10 minutes of Sprints around track

30high box jumps

Leg press
6 sets to failure 6 plates per side superset calf presses

Laying hamstring curl
4 sets to failure

Stiff leg dumbell deads
4 sets to failure with 100 lb D bells

Squats
4 sets 315x5x5x5x3

20 min bike ride

Good day!

Your cycle looks good but I highly recommend using an AI and an anti-prolactin drug throughout your entire cycle starting on day 1. Keeping it on hand doesn't make much sense. Once the side effects develop - they are already there. You want to be using both to PREVENT estrogen/prolactin side effects before they occur.

Not just that, keeping both of those hormones in the low-normal range will put you in a more favourable position for fat loss.

Arimidex 0.5mg EOD and cabergoline at 0.5mg E3D is a good dosage for your cycle. You can order the cabergoline from ag-guys.com if you don't have any on hand.

Hey thx for the reply I do have some caber and prami, I'll start on the caber as prescribed. I also have nolva and adex in bulk but usually haven't needed it with test at 250/ week. I'll use adex like you stated as well to be on the safe side !

I don't get it. You took a break, for understandable reasons. Then you go on an HPTA destroying cycle that is too long and too high dosed. Yeah, yeah,...I know. It's not uncommon these days. But geezuzfuck, 3 months at over 1000 mgs a week in pro level shit bro. Are you guys getting bunk gear or what?

Maybe your right Nelson, if I feel I have made good gains and have stalled out after 8 weeks I will stop. If I still feel healthy and fit and am making gains I will continue.

I know where your coming from and I share the same more isn't always better approach to most things in life.

I am flexible and will adjust if required

Day 2

10 min worth of sprints (harder today legs are sore)

6 sets tricep rope downs superset with overhead DB tricep extensions

4 sets close grip bench ss wide grip bench

5 sets body weight dips to failure (triceps begging for mercy at this point)

4 sets machine preacher curls

4 sets barbell curls (cheat on last few to really kill them)

4 sets seated reclined dumbell curls (arms hanging out to side)

Again kept rest times short between sets. I tried to ride bike after again but was pretty spent.. Yesterday killed me.
Ill go for a walk with the wife or go throw a baseball around later this afternoon / evening and I'll hammer out some abs at home too later today.

Last day off before I head back to Ft McMurray for work.

Tomorrow will be back day, can't wait to hit some deads.

I agree with Nelson. That's a lot to jump into. And long duration at that. Reevaluate that and be smart how you go about this cycle.

Top Bottom