Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

athlete cycle...

braddmcc

hey fellas, i dont post much but have been around for years under a couple different names, i am a football player, im 25 6'1" and 190 pounds, been lifting for 9 years consistently, very hard for me to gain weight... i want to lower my 40 yard dash time, get stronger, and add 5-15 pounds, dont know my bodyfat but it is low, want to drop maybe 1%,...
strength stats...
bench 275
squat 405
dead 455
clean 225
my proposed cycle...
winny wk 1-8 @ 50 mg ed
test prop wk 1-8 @ 50 mg ed
possibly anavar @ 50 mg ed (??)

not sure what to do for pct

Does this cycle look effective?... thanks fellas

i wouldn't run var and winny together from what i've read, winny is very toxic and var could wreck your lipids. if i had those chems and were gonna use all of them i'd run it like this

test prop 1-12 50-75mg ed
var 1-6 60-100mg ed
winny 7-12 ?mg ed

doesnt necessarily have to be those chems, i havent ordered anything yet, just trying to figure out the most effective cycle

i am in college, took the road less travelled, i play d2 ball, im a junior... not gonna be a career or anything, just something i like to be good at... i also play rugby and im looking to get into that seriously after next season

well you wanna run the fast esters if you are gonna be tested bro..but for athletes gotta have EQ in there which is a long ester...i would shot prop and tren ace 75mg of each eod..then throw in EQ at 500mg ew as well...run that eq for a while though...i prefer 15 weeks

Top Bottom