Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

arm swollen from injection....help

C

cbeaks

I injected 1cc of IP tren and 1/2cc of the propionate in my left bicep 4 days ago and it turned a little red and swollen but didn't worry me too much. The day after that I injected the same in my right bicep and now, 3 days later. My right arm is still red and I can't fully extend it and it is very swollen. Needless to say, I won't be doing bicep injections with IP oil anymore but I have a contest in 4 weeks. What should I do to reduce the swelling? - cbeaks

Give it time, that's about all you can do.... MAybe put a heating pad on it? that'll probably help a bit.

YUM

fuckin IP do yourself a favor, make your own...might be infected

ok, thanks Willyumyum. Do I need to lay off of the training? I hope the answer is no considering how close I am to competition. Highintensity, I am going to make my own tomorrow. It is really odd, I have gotten lumps before but this time it was really bad

is it warm to the touch?...because if it is, it looks like you have an infection, i got one from shooting homeade fina in my arms awhile back (the only time i didnt bake that shit) . if its infected you have to go to the doc so they can give you some antibiotics.

It is a bit warm to the touch. I knew I would get flamed for this. Trust me, I learned my lesson

I just got back from the emergency room. I definitely have an infection. I was prescribed some antibiotics and told not to work out. This will come in very handy for my contest preparation. I am a very, very pissed off man right now!! I will lay off working out since the doctor seems to think I should start seeing improvement in 24 hours but I was on track to be in my best condition ever. Well everybody please be praying that I start to recover soon. - cbeaks

You'll be fine. It will clear up in a couple of days. Your competition is in 4 weeks, not 4 days so just relax.

last week I was swollen in my leg after a shot (i think i hit a nerve). My whole thigh swelled up and I got a large hard knot around the injection site. People were begging me to go to the doctor because it looked so drastic. It swelled up over 3 days and was gone again 48 hours after it peaked.

You'll be fine. You're just stressed because of your competition.

Dont let it get worse

Yo same thing happened to me but in my ass i ended up letting it go and it just started geting huge i got sick as hell by the time i went to the doctor my infection count in my body was 250 but i eventually went to the doctor and if it is infected they could drain the infection out but usually just go theyll give you antibiotics and theyll do the trick dont wait too long though

Top Bottom