Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Arimidex and Clomid together

BOZ

Ok, clomid is used to get natural test levels back up by raising estrogen levels correct??? So would taking arimidex along with clomid therapy nullify one or the others effectivness? My take on it which is wrong Im assuming is: Arimidex=Anti E, Clomid=E production, would arimidex cut into clomids work?????

Although Clomid is chemically a synthetic estrogen it blocks/ minimizes the effects of estrogen in the body by blocking, in certain target tissues, the ability of estrogen to bind with its receptor. More importantly it enhances the release of LH and FSH which inc natural test prod....

Now to your question. Yes, you can take arimidex while on your clomid therapy as it will help with any hormonal rebound effect.....

BOZ said:
Ok, clomid is used to get natural test levels back up by raising estrogen levels correct??? So would taking arimidex along with clomid therapy nullify one or the others effectivness? My take on it which is wrong Im assuming is: Arimidex=Anti E, Clomid=E production, would arimidex cut into clomids work?????

No, it will not.

Since clomid is basically sythetic estrogen, it does not make the body produce more estrogen, it merely adds to it.

Most people are now running arimidex during and often through clomid therapy.

Well Im gonna have plenty arimidex left over after cycle, do you think it would be best to go ahead and take them with the clomid?

BOZ said:
Well Im gonna have plenty arimidex left over after cycle, do you think it would be best to go ahead and take them with the clomid?

Yes,that will help down regulate aromitase,which is exactly what you want,which clomid does nothing for.

Yes. It is my understanding that if you are running it during your cycle you should continue through the end of clomid therapy

Top Bottom