Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any advice on my summer prep cycle?

juice9999

i am planning on starting the following cycle within the next three weeks:

Sust: Week 1-7 250mg/3 days
Dbol: Week 1-4 35mg/day
deca: Week 1-4 400mg/wk (primarily for joints)
Fina-week5-9 100mg/day
Winny-week7-9 50mg/day
Prop- week8-9 125mg eod
HCG-5000iu weeks 6,9,10 (week six to make those balls grow a little
Clomids-starting week 11 day 1 300 mg, 2-11 100mg, 12-22 50mg

Liquidex- i have 55 mg of it -when is the best time i should take .5mg and 1mg/day?
also have proviron- when should this be taken?
any need for nolvadex?

also taking kynoselen 3cc eod-any opinions?

Any opinions on this cycle will be appreciated thanks ill be looking forward for yur replies..

make the deca longer or go lower in dose if you have to like at 200mgs is fine start it at 300-400mgs then go down to 200mgs....and make the winny longer then 2 weeks....5-6 weeks is better....50mgs then on the last weeks you can start 50mgs eod...liver protectors too like ALA at 600-1000mgs/day get that from www.kilosports.com and go to www.anabolicfitness.net and go to there AF store to get there liver protector they have there, drink 1-2 gallons of water a day clomid after the cycle,prov can be at 25-50mgs ed for the whole cycle or at the last couple of weeks of the cycle...and you wont be needing novld you got arimidex/Liquidex already along with prov...and i hear that kynoselen is ok do some research on it on the board..

Thanks alot for the post ultragainz. It looks like u have good experience on this board ill take ur advice strongly..thanks again

Top Bottom