Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any advice much appreciated!!! dbol & primo

ringoallstar

hey, im about to start a new course of primobolan 300ml per week for 8 weeks, along with methandrostenolone (dbol) 40-60 ml per day for 8 weeks. i have proviron and was gonna take half a tablet everyday after about 10 days of the primo & dbol until im finished my 8 weeks.

also i have clenbuterol 0.02 tabs and was gonna take 2 of them daily for 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

at the start of the 8th week i was gonna take a bottle of organon pregnyl, then another on my last day, then another a week later....

is this a silly way to do things or should it be ok?

i am looking to get decent strength gains, plus a little size but not massive. also lose about 6-10lbs fat.

many thanks and look forward to any advice

What is your age and cycle history? What gains have you made naturally and what's your training, diet, height and weight look like? We need answers to these to help you...

And where's the test?

hi sorry. my height is 6 ft 4 in, 196cm (i think), weight 97kg. age 28. done few previous courses, nothing to serious. beginners stuff like deca & sust, dbol & deca & sust, clen and ephedrine, test enan & deca. typically i train 4 times a week with weights, normally day 1 chest/triceps, 2- back, 3- shoulders/biceps 4- legs/abs. between all that still do running cycling walking and swimming. bench bout 130kg, legpress 220kg, deadlift 260kg, shoulder press 100kg on average.
example diet, breakfast- 5 eggs scrambled/2 slice wholemeal toast/tin baked beans/water. snack- banana. dinner- rice or pasta/chiken or pork/carrots broccoli peas. snack (night)- banana or cottage cheese.

i used to be 24 stone (170kg approx) when i was 18 yr old, ive trained for years and now im in decent shape and 97kg. i used to get a lot of info from my mate who was a comp bodybuilder, but he sadly died in an accident and dont really trust the others i know. ive read loads but like to here the tried and tested stories from the users.

again, thanks

hey, im about to start a new course of primobolan 300ml per week for 8 weeks, along with methandrostenolone (dbol) 40-60 ml per day for 8 weeks. i have proviron and was gonna take half a tablet everyday after about 10 days of the primo & dbol until im finished my 8 weeks.

also i have clenbuterol 0.02 tabs and was gonna take 2 of them daily for 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off.

at the start of the 8th week i was gonna take a bottle of organon pregnyl, then another on my last day, then another a week later....

is this a silly way to do things or should it be ok?

i am looking to get decent strength gains, plus a little size but not massive. also lose about 6-10lbs fat.

many thanks and look forward to any advice

tell you what

you can run this for 8 weeks

do the primo as you would

except run the dbol on workout days ONLY

do NOT take it on non-workout days

take a full dose exactly 3 hours pre-workout

i've done this with much success

Top Bottom