Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are Anti-E's & Anti-Aromatase Overused? Yes?? Or No??

Texas Ranger

Guys, I wanted to hear some of your opinions on this. It seems since the availability of Arimidex, Femara, Aromasin & Nolvadex have been greater due to the Underground & Research companies, more and more people are using them throughout their cycles. Even guys on their First Cycle without knowing if they need them or not. Most First Cycles are just 400-600mgs of Test a week. Unless you are very sensitive, you "probably" won't need Arimidex for that amount of Test. Most of us take for granted how powerful a compound Arimidex is. Just wanted to get your thoughts....

Texas Ranger said:
Guys, I wanted to hear some of your opinions on this. It seems since the availability of Arimidex, Femara, Aromasin & Nolvadex have been greater due to the Underground & Research companies, more and more people are using them throughout their cycles. Even guys on their First Cycle without knowing if they need them or not. Most First Cycles are just 400-600mgs of Test a week. Unless you are very sensitive, you "probably" won't need Arimidex for that amount of Test. Most of us take for granted how powerful a compound Arimidex is. Just wanted to get your thoughts....

eh RumpRanger,

It's hard to say because different bros run all types of cycles.....and depending on the cycle they most likely will need an anti-aromatase or anti-estrogen.

You're asking a questions that is too general to give an honest answer to.

DIV

:chomp:

I think they are definitely overused. I run 3-4x more test than most of the beginners cycles on here and most of those guys use more anti-e's than I do.

Well nobody actually knows, depends how sentive you are to bloat, and gyno etc....., example my friend started to do a Dbol cycle with test after his first shot and 25mg of Dbol after 3 days he got nice big gyno lumps on his nipple he rushed and bought some Nolva and liquidex so you never know people act different Outlaw your lucky your not very sentive!!!

They are underused. Mostly because they are mis-understood. Too many people are mis-informed about them and think they will cost you gains. It's ridiculous what I have seen posted about AI's.

Ulter said:
They are underused. Mostly because they are mis-understood. Too many people are mis-informed about them and think they will cost you gains. It's ridiculous what I have seen posted about AI's.

Exactly, I see a lot of new kids coming here saying they have a 1gram of AS going in and no anti-Es in the cycle, just doesn't make sense.

for all the people reading this, anti-Es are mandatory on most cycles because no matter how sensitive you are, you still need anti-Es to protect you.

Mr.X

DIVISION said:
eh RumpRanger,

It's hard to say because different bros run all types of cycles.....and depending on the cycle they most likely will need an anti-aromatase or anti-estrogen.

You're asking a questions that is too general to give an honest answer to.

DIV

:chomp:
Rumpvision,

I'm not talking about 750-1000mgs of Test a week, 600mgs of EQ a week & 40-50mgs ED of Dbol. On those cycles an anti-aromatse SHOULD be used. I'm talking about a basic cycle of 400-600mgs of Test a week and maybe some Deca or EQ.

Ulter said:

/\

Jenetic

They're definitely underused...one need only count the number of "I think I have gyno" threads to realize this.

Top Bottom