Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another newbie with 1st cycle quiz... Feedback pls

TieRex

I'm doing my first cycle soon... ('N you're thinking; "O no, not another one :rolleyes: ", but just bare with me.)
Got to know a supplier but he's recommending me a shit load of cypionate (cycle includes deca and cyp). I'd rather use more nandro than testo... I have, in periods, a lot of acne and I don't want to think of might happen to me if I use 600mg (peak in cycle) of cypionate in addition. I'm suspecting it may be better if I used more nandro than testo. So, what is best:
Is it better to use more nandro than cyp?
Would it be better if I used test. prop? I've heard that propionate works faster? And isn't it more expensive than cypionate? :confused:
And thanks for the replies..!

USR.jpg

Cyp-Deca would be a great cycle, try this
Cyp at 500-600mg/week for 10 weeks
Deca at 400mg/week for 10 weeks
As long as you wash 2-3 times a day and use a anti-bacterial soap then the acne should be under control

M18

i think the cycle that mustang mapped out looks good. My buddy and I both get acne sometimes, but when we get on the gear it doesnt get any worse, he is up to 750mg of test a week and i am doing 1500 mg a week. maybe that helps u on the acne problem. i find that clomid gives me the worst acne of anything.

I like biglou's cycle, myself. Anytime you get test above the 250mg/week mark, you run the risk of sides.

now tex i am not tryin to start a flammin session here, but i am curious where u got this info from that anything over 250mg runs the risk of side effects, because from my personal experience i dont see this.

na you gotta remember I'm a small guy (I look like a 17-18yr old guy: I'm 20 god damn it)! 500 to 750mg of testo seems a little bit much to me. Biglou's advice really does make sence. 200cyp and 400mg deca seems alright, maybe a bit much deca though, but I'll live. Heck, I'll only live once anyway!!!

USR.jpg

jc21 said:
now tex i am not tryin to start a flammin session here, but i am curious where u got this info from that anything over 250mg runs the risk of side effects, because from my personal experience i dont see this.

I get it from my own personal experience. I am totally fine with 250mg/test. Anything over that, I bloat up, puffy nips, etc. All signs of estrogen sides. I do much better without all that garbage, and I hate taking liquidex ($$$) just to add a little more test. I would much rather add eq, deca, winny, etc. Hey, once you find out what you can tolerate, or cannot tolerate, go with it. If you like 500mg/week of test, go for it. I have done it, but had to cut it back. Everybody is different, and most people don't report any sides from test at 250mg/week, but when you hit 500mg/week, all kinds of reports of estrogen sides come pouring in.

And t-rex, if you think the dosage on deca is too high, drop it to 300mg/week. Damn, no harm in that. Just because biglou gave you some advice doesn't mean you can't tinker with it. Do what you are comfortable with. From a safety perspective, it is safer to do 300mg/deca, because the risk of progesterone sides are greater when you go above that level. And most people stop deca around 600-800mg/week anyways.

Top Bottom