Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anavar on diet

jhkram

I'm planning an agressive diet for next year, and plan to loose 0.7 to 1 kg pr. week for 3 months.
This hopefully will reduce my bodyfat % significantly, but I also know that this rate of weightloss will take its toll on musclemass.
I wonder if a small dose of Anavar, like 10mg pr day or every other day, may protect the musclemass and possibly keep the body in an anabolic state?
Would PCT be required after 3 months on that dose of Anavar?

As for stats; BF is above 20% so I'm not calling this "cutting"

I would definatly with out a doubt take more then 10mgs a day. But if I can't change your mind atleast take it everyday in split doses 2x-3x a day. On regards to pct at such a dose, I don't have an answer for you. I'm on my second week of anavar going from 35mg the first week and just upped the dose to 50mg yesterday. Good luck with your goals .

people would be amazed at how strong and little it takes to see results from real ox

15mg ed split and i'm feeling yoked

25-50 mg ed to utilize the fat burning and muscle building properties of anavar.

I'm planning an agressive diet for next year, and plan to loose 0.7 to 1 kg pr. week for 3 months.
This hopefully will reduce my bodyfat % significantly, but I also know that this rate of weightloss will take its toll on musclemass.
I wonder if a small dose of Anavar, like 10mg pr day or every other day, may protect the musclemass and possibly keep the body in an anabolic state?
Would PCT be required after 3 months on that dose of Anavar?

As for stats; BF is above 20% so I'm not calling this "cutting"

The only time you have to worry about losing muscle well trying to lose fat is when you have crap nutrition or you are over training. Keep protein levels up and keep them consistent. Take something to keep cortisol levels down. Take in the right post work out nutrition. Do not over train and get good sleep. YOu do not need any kind of steroid for this what so ever and winstrol is the fucking worst thing you could ever use. For health reasons alone.

Top Bottom