Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anadrol and arimidex questions? =)

6Tom6Tom6

Hello all. My question is, is it necassary to take something like milk thistle when taking 50mg of androl ED for 4-6 weeks? Who here hasnt? what happened? And does it matter how long before my workout i take it? First time using drol. Also, should i start .5mg a day of arimidex as soon as i start the abombs, should i wait a week, wait until if i see some sides? I heard someone say in a previous post the arimidex will make my joints hurt 0_o. Thank you

Yeah man anadrol is the most toxic oral aas available,liver support is always a good idea.

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

50mg isn't a ton but you should definitely be doing something for the liver.
Also, I highly suggest only using anadrol when you are into the single digit bodyfat #'s.

Why is this Conan?

Get down into the 8...7...6% bodyfat range. Introduce anadrol and your physique will just blow up while you are lean and shredded. You'll look like a dragon ball z character. Lines everywhere but huge.

Not that anadrol itself doesn't make you strong and can be used for bulking. But this is really the best use for this drug. Otherwise I prefer to use Anavar 60-100mg ED.

It is always best to run milk thistle with orals, but much more important to continue taking it for a couple weeks after your cycle to help liver values stabilize. I tend to take around 1500mg - 2000mg milk thistle each day on cycle.

The above posts are correct your going to want milk thistle, and probablly liv52 aswell for pct. Anadrol can be a very nasty steriod, or a phenominal one it depends on your goals and your lifestyle while on cycle. If you train as hard and as heavy as you can with a good diet, maintain a huge protien intake and lots of calories with less fat you will get huge.

If you are sloppy and you miss days at the gym, eat like shit, and dont bother with pct its not going to do anything but make you irritable and miserable. pct is very important.

As for strength, back in the day a bombs were it. Some guys say then dont gain strength from them but everyone i know has. you will keep around 75% of it after pct, if done correctly. and about 60-70% of the weight gained, depending on how much water you take on. Drol is supressive, so have clomid and nolva ready for pct, arimidex is a good deal too during cycle. Anadrol doesnt convert to estrogen, it stimulates estrogen receptors. which can be even worse of a side effect if not taken care of properly. do lots of reading on pct.

The above posts are correct your going to want milk thistle, and probablly liv52 aswell for pct. Anadrol can be a very nasty steriod, or a phenominal one it depends on your goals and your lifestyle while on cycle. If you train as hard and as heavy as you can with a good diet, maintain a huge protien intake and lots of calories with less fat you will get huge.

If you are sloppy and you miss days at the gym, eat like shit, and dont bother with pct its not going to do anything but make you irritable and miserable. pct is very important.

As for strength, back in the day a bombs were it. Some guys say then dont gain strength from them but everyone i know has. you will keep around 75% of it after pct, if done correctly. and about 60-70% of the weight gained, depending on how much water you take on. Drol is supressive, so have clomid and nolva ready for pct, arimidex is a good deal too during cycle. Anadrol doesnt convert to estrogen, it stimulates estrogen receptors. which can be even worse of a side effect if not taken care of properly. do lots of reading on pct.

Great info here

Top Bottom