Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Advice??????

forget about a cycle. what you need to do is FORGET THE CARDIO ! Eat a whole lot more and lift 5 times a week breaking the body parts up. You should be thinking FOOD FOOD FOOD , WEIGHTS WEIGHTS WEIGHTS, SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP. Supplements , use creatine to help put some water weight on and start helping stretch the muscle bellies, protein powders ( high calorie ones that taste awesome ), multi-vitamin, fish oil , SHIT LOADS OF WATER & CLEAN FOOD

do this for a while and tell us if you have been able to gain weight or not, i gurantee you will have otherwise you are not eating enough.

Tried the powders before tasted awful. You got a couple that taste better??

Most gainers taste good IMO because they are very sweet (Cytogainer, serious mass etc. ) good for post workou. You cant go wrong with Muscle milk during the day.

FIRST AAS (anabolic androgenic substances) is not the answer to a quick 225lbs nice and cut, it takes time!!! EAT EAT EAT and when your full EAT more you should start by consuming 5000 calories a day ( not I think I ate 5000 today COUNT THEM) then lift your ass off and sleep like a bear during winter SO THE DAY SHOULD BE EAT TRAIN SLEEP you have to alter your life if you want to make changes like you state = lifting is a way of life! NEVER FORGET THAT IT IS A LIFE CHOICE NOT A HALF ASSED PROCESS, some make it that and they go know where. You will sometimes say "why do I do this, what is this for, then the time comes when you walk into a place and everyone knows your different than them, BETTER than them they want to be like you!!! STOP all cardio, take protein shakes (big blast tastes great (protein factory) and train hard. You will see gains-I went from 145 to 175 in less than 6 months but it took every ounce of my extra energy that I had after school, spouse, life had taken the rest. I can say it is worth it. BTW no one bulks and cuts at the same time, I found elite fitness after seaching google for the ARNOLD BURGER (after reading his bio) and never looked back, these are great people here and all the info you need from training to nutrition and every thing else. You should spend at least a year before you use any kind of AAS. then run a TEST only cycle and you will be right where you want to be! PM me for any advise

Big Blast from Protein Factory will work well and tastes good to. Muscle milks are a good choice for a daily snack along with your extra meals instead of soda or juice, this will help get your protein content up and calorie content up.
Foods you should be eating daily.
Chicken, Turkey, Lean cuts of Beef, Oatmeal , Protein Shakes, Whole grain breads, nuts, Dairy ( milk brother is does a body good drink a lot, great in protein shake )
You should be eating every 2 hours if possible and should always have a protein source with every single time something goes in your mouth. If you wake up in the middle of the night to pee or something have a shake. at night is when you heal so if you are up long enough to pee take in some extra protein.

btw let's welcome this man with some good karma cause he had the foresight to get his ass in here and ask before doing something stupid, i didn't know much about this special topic when i first came to these boards and i still have tons to learn but the amount i have already taken in is invaluable.

Nise, stick around brother, with this family here you will obtain your goals faster than you imagined and will be much much better off.

Muscle Milk as stated I live on those buggers, get 2 grams protein for every lb of bodyweight, get your butt to gym and Train.

I can help with training if you want to pm me.

RADAR

i agree with everything above, you need to bump up protein bigtime and eat more cals. train 4-5 times a week.. only thing i half disagree with is the cardio.. still do your cardio AFTER you weight train just maybe cut it back a little.. and for extra protein, try the protein shots in the test tubes, may not taste great but its only 1 gulp and done thats 27-49 grams in one swallow plus no mixing.. they just cost more$$$

Like others have stated,we cannot help you without the provided info,just like your Doc would ask.

And Don't do that cycle ,Whoever suggested it should be lynched-it sucks.
The most anabolic compound you can put in your body is food.

RADAR
THATS AWESOME and so true

You guys are great!!!! I'm really liking the support I'm finding here. Thanx for all the advice, muscle milk does taste good been drinking about 6-8 of them a day. I've always been a avid milk drinker so that's no problem. I'll make sure to keep updates as I proceed. I'll be requestin help soon with my workout just to make sure my trainin is right. Once again thanx guys..

Top Bottom