Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd Cycle - Need opinions

Dht's like winny and provirone make great cycle enders :biggrin:

Yeah I normally alway end with that, love it for the last few weeks. But I'm trying a prop, fina, masteron mix at the end this time and for 5 weeks instead, I've been curious about masteron for a while and it's one of the few things I haven't tried.

No only should we check out your cycle plan, but what's the diet plan bro?

I'm 6'2" as well and am 240 lbs right now, and the only way in hell you are gonna reach 240 lbs is by what you eat, not what steroids you use.

If I were you, I would do the same thing as cycle 1 in a higher dose and run anadrol as a kick start.

750mg test, 600 EQ for 15 weeks with anadrol as a kick start for 4 weeks @ 50mg and polish it off with some winstrol @ 50mg for the last 6 weeks.

If your diet is solid, you may not reach 240lbs, but you wont look like a bloated walrus trying to do it.

Unwarranted extra weight is never a good idea for BB'ing. Trying to gain 2 lbs a week for 15 straight weeks and not add lots of fat is impossible, especially for a tall skinny guy like you and me.

Don't go for all-out mass and not giving a shit what you look like as long as the scale says 240. Go for quality mass with a little extra fat. I think a SOLID 230 lbs should be your goal.

I never look really bloated, because I actually have a hard time upping my bf. My diet in my last cycle was around 6-7k Kcal, and those calories came from nothing but complex carbs, high quality protein, etc. I didn't eat much junk food (I can post my diet if you really want to, just need to write up everything).
This time I'm going to eat more junk food, because I actually want to gain some BF, cause I can be lean all year, without needing to do a diet and cut carbs.
So, I'm thinking the 240lbs are possible, and after all, this time I will try to put on some more bf than I did on my last cycle, so it should be achievable (hope so :D) By the end of my last cycle I was so fucked up psychologically, for eating so much food, I started to vomit sometimes when I tried to down more than I could. lol. So the EQ if it will stimulate my appetite, that is indeed welcome. As for Dbol, I loved it, the weeks I as on dbol on my last cycle, were hands down, the best weeks of my life bodybuilding wise.

So, I don't have a problem with looking bloated, because I maintain a low bf during cycle, so throw in what you think is ok, bloating is not a problem.

Also, as I can get any substance, maybe I should do the first 2 weeks Test Prop? What do you guys think?

Like I said, I can get all of the products, so you can just lay out whatever you think is best.

Regards

Needto's cycle it's perfect for your needs i would go with that one. You can try the anadrol instead of diana @ 50mg/day but get some nizoral shampoo because the a-bombs mess with your hair quite a bit.

About the diet, don't eat too much junk food, not because it's gonna make you fat, but because it's not healthy, gotta take care off your health/blood specially on cycle.

O anadrol ou dianabol sao para te motivar, o deca e a test vao ser o que vai dar o tamanho e o equipoise para alem de aumentar o apetite vai-te dar maior vascularidade.

Boa sorte.

I never look really bloated, because I actually have a hard time upping my bf. My diet in my last cycle was around 6-7k Kcal, and those calories came from nothing but complex carbs, high quality protein, etc. I didn't eat much junk food (I can post my diet if you really want to, just need to write up everything).
This time I'm going to eat more junk food, because I actually want to gain some BF, cause I can be lean all year, without needing to do a diet and cut carbs.
So, I'm thinking the 240lbs are possible, and after all, this time I will try to put on some more bf than I did on my last cycle, so it should be achievable (hope so :D) By the end of my last cycle I was so fucked up psychologically, for eating so much food, I started to vomit sometimes when I tried to down more than I could. lol. So the EQ if it will stimulate my appetite, that is indeed welcome. As for Dbol, I loved it, the weeks I as on dbol on my last cycle, were hands down, the best weeks of my life bodybuilding wise.

So, I don't have a problem with looking bloated, because I maintain a low bf during cycle, so throw in what you think is ok, bloating is not a problem.

Also, as I can get any substance, maybe I should do the first 2 weeks Test Prop? What do you guys think?

Like I said, I can get all of the products, so you can just lay out whatever you think is best.

Regards

use a program like fitday.com to track your diet. Makes it easy.

Thanks for your input everybody.

Another thing..

If I do the 16week cycle, it will take me much longer to recover, and I remember when I was on my last cycle, by week 11, I said to myself "I should've planed a 12week cycle only). My gains started to slow down, and I started to struggle with the diet, because I had put on so much weight that my needs to keep getting more, were much higher.
So, wouldn't it be better to do a 12week cycle, and, since recovery will be faster, do another 12 weeks as soon as possible?

Regards

Thanks for your input everybody.

Another thing..

If I do the 16week cycle, it will take me much longer to recover, and I remember when I was on my last cycle, by week 11, I said to myself "I should've planed a 12week cycle only). My gains started to slow down, and I started to struggle with the diet, because I had put on so much weight that my needs to keep getting more, were much higher.
So, wouldn't it be better to do a 12week cycle, and, since recovery will be faster, do another 12 weeks as soon as possible?

Regards

Bump

Top Bottom