Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd cycle after a long break! HELP please veterans:)

rexkong0

I am brand new to the forum but have been researching quite a bit before I cycle again because I want to make sure "IF" I do this cycle that I do it right. I am not prone to gyno but I am prone to MPB.

WEIGHT: 201
HEIGHT: 5'11
BF: 12%
GOAL: CUTTING CYCLE while maintaining as much hair as possible(I completely understand cutting is not due to steroid use but diet/cardio)

CYCLE HISTORY 1#
week 1-12 500MG/week test E
week 13-17 nolva 40/40/20/20/20
no sides experienced

CYCLE HISTORY 2#
week 1-10 75MG/EOD test prop
week 10-14 nolva 40/40/20/20
no sides experienced

****Current cycle on hand****
50ml - 250mg/ml TEST CYP
50ml - 300mg/ml EQ
120ml - 1mg/ml Anastrozole (arimidex)
120ml - 5mg/ml Finasteride
60ml - 20mg/ml nolva

I am currently using
rogaine 2x/day
nizoral 1% 3x a week

I have not ran a cycle for a year and a half, my goal is a cutting regime for summer(this is where im sure I will get flamed)I want to gain lean muscle while getting as shredded as possible from the EQ. It is now Feb 15th and I plan on starting my cycle next week on Thursday after I get my exact meal plan from my coach as he will be guiding my diet throughout my cycle.

Here is my cycle layout:
Week 1-14 Test E 500mg/wk 2x pins monday and thursday
week 1-14 EQ 600mg/wk 2x pins monday and thursday
Week 1-19 Anastrozole(arimidex) 0.25mg eod/ed depending on bloat
week 1-18 Finasteride 1.0/1.25 daily(help with this one as I am not currently taking finasteride only plan on taking it during cycle to stop 70% of DHT conversion
Week 14-19 Nolva 50/40/40/20/20
HCG needed vets? Fellows have never experienced atrophy

Please let me know what you guys think or how else to run this cycle for the MINIMAL amount of hairloss and stay bloat free, diet will be followed once I meet with my trainer. Will post pics in a couple days. ALSO I will buy whatever else I need to reduce hairloss and hopefully eliminate the problem! I know I am asking for alot and I appreciate any criticism/advice for my readers.

I am brand new to the forum but have been researching quite a bit before I cycle again because I want to make sure "IF" I do this cycle that I do it right. I am not prone to gyno but I am prone to MPB.

WEIGHT: 201
HEIGHT: 5'11
BF: 12%
GOAL: CUTTING CYCLE while maintaining as much hair as possible(I completely understand cutting is not due to steroid use but diet/cardio)

CYCLE HISTORY 1#
week 1-12 500MG/week test E
week 13-17 nolva 40/40/20/20/20
no sides experienced

CYCLE HISTORY 2#
week 1-10 75MG/EOD test prop
week 10-14 nolva 40/40/20/20
no sides experienced

****Current cycle on hand****
50ml - 250mg/ml TEST CYP
50ml - 300mg/ml EQ
120ml - 1mg/ml Anastrozole (arimidex)
120ml - 5mg/ml Finasteride
60ml - 20mg/ml nolva

I am currently using
rogaine 2x/day
nizoral 1% 3x a week

I have not ran a cycle for a year and a half, my goal is a cutting regime for summer(this is where im sure I will get flamed)I want to gain lean muscle while getting as shredded as possible from the EQ. It is now Feb 15th and I plan on starting my cycle next week on Thursday after I get my exact meal plan from my coach as he will be guiding my diet throughout my cycle.

Here is my cycle layout:
Week 1-14 Test E 500mg/wk 2x pins monday and thursday
week 1-14 EQ 600mg/wk 2x pins monday and thursday
Week 1-19 Anastrozole(arimidex) 0.25mg eod/ed depending on bloat
week 1-18 Finasteride 1.0/1.25 daily(help with this one as I am not currently taking finasteride only plan on taking it during cycle to stop 70% of DHT conversion
Week 14-19 Nolva 50/40/40/20/20
HCG needed vets? Fellows have never experienced atrophy

Please let me know what you guys think or how else to run this cycle for the MINIMAL amount of hairloss and stay bloat free, diet will be followed once I meet with my trainer. Will post pics in a couple days. ALSO I will buy whatever else I need to reduce hairloss and hopefully eliminate the problem! I know I am asking for alot and I appreciate any criticism/advice for my readers.

I absolutely love eq, but your basically just depending on that to get your goals from the cycle and it won't do it on its own... it will definitely help but you need some additions... i would also think twice about finasteride... ive seen quite a few problems with its usage... that's all up to you as i tend to stay out of the hair loss conversations as much as possible bro... i would really just think twice about it... i would also run aromasin as opposed to arimidex... 12.5 mg eod... your pct is absolutely horrible... you might as well not even run one if that's your going to do... its terrible... you should add sarms to this cycle to fully maximize it and to ensure you get to where you want to be... here is the layout...

1-16 test e 350 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-14 gw-501516 20 mg day wwww.sarms1.com
1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
9-16 hcgenerate es Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding
17-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com
Phytoserms n2bm.com Ruthless Supplements
HCGenerate n2bm.com
aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
ostarine 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Thank you for the reply and I was hoping you would give your advice on this.

2 questions for you:

Why aromosin vs arimidex ? Will the arimidex not be sufficient as I already have it on hand. NOT a problem though I can order whatever I need to make this cycle perfect, your only 25 once!
Running the Test cyp low at 350/wk will this result in low libido? Also 800/wk EQ will this show a larger difference than at the 600/wk? Is 600/wk not sufficient ?
Did you take my body weight and cycle into how you planned my cycle or was this just a template you recommend for all cutting cycles.

This will be my first EQ cycle I am so excited, should I be expecting large gains from this cycle or basically hardening my whole body from the GW-- THIS Is another part I am excited about lots of great reviews on GW!

Thank you for the reply and I was hoping you would give your advice on this.

2 questions for you:

Why aromosin vs arimidex ? Will the arimidex not be sufficient as I already have it on hand. NOT a problem though I can order whatever I need to make this cycle perfect, your only 25 once!
Running the Test cyp low at 350/wk will this result in low libido? Also 800/wk EQ will this show a larger difference than at the 600/wk? Is 600/wk not sufficient ?
Did you take my body weight and cycle into how you planned my cycle or was this just a template you recommend for all cutting cycles.

This will be my first EQ cycle I am so excited, should I be expecting large gains from this cycle or basically hardening my whole body from the GW-- THIS Is another part I am excited about lots of great reviews on GW!

i took your goals into mind when designing your cycle...

arimidex flat out sucks... it has NO added benefits and merely suppresses estrogen where aromasin not only offers multiple benefits but much more protection being a suicide inhibitor...

yes, 800 makes a lot of difference from 600

you can shut down from lower doses of test than 350...

Dylan is spot on in his cycle setup.

only thing I would recommend different was instead of Phyto-serms go with T stack Rx simply because they are running a special right now and its less than half the price of phyto at this time. you can PM me for discounts on it if you choose to go with it

Top Bottom